The perfect woman...

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by crazycat1, Mar 4, 2009.

1. crazycat1

crazycat1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    This is a rather silly thread, but what would be your perfect woman? Other than my wife I would have to have a woman who always wanted to go outdoors with me. I do not mean taking time to get ready, but pony tail and lets go fishin. What's that honey you already spent the day catching the bait. That is what I am talking about. I can hardly wait to see your personal specs.

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    PERFECTO WOMAN..... I'm going fishing.......OK... Have fun! See you when you come home..:wink: NO QUESTIONS, NO DRAMA!:smile2::cool2: rollo

3. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Mine would have to spend the day catching quality baits, pack up the equipment, have supper waiting, be ready to go fishing 24/7, wear only one of my tee shirts and be ready to jump in the ______ at a moments notice....LOL Blonde hair, blue eyes, nice tan, 105 lbs. and have her own boat....LOL ......Naw...I'm just kidding, been married for 25 years to the perfect woman( just in case she reads this). Love you honey:eek:oooh:

4. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Would kind of make you wonder what she was doing while you were gone though .... :wink::cool2: .... Garry-

5. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    I have the perfect woman--she catches bait and runs the boat while I fish

6. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I too have had the perfect women till about 2 months ago! Hopefully after tomorrow she turns into that sweet girl I fell in love with again!!:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2:

7. Still_Waters...

Still_Waters... New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sounds like someone is trying to get all you guys that have been caught in trouble, as for this hook free fish.... that's still a loaded gun, lol.:smile2::wink:

8. Tangler

Tangler New Member

State:
    Sugarcreek, Ohi
    I love my girl but If I had my pick....She would love to fish obviously....And was an expert at noodling! About 5'9'' and of Italian descent....Double jointed, Season ticket holder to the Indians, Browns and Cavs, and owns her own brewery:smile2::smile2: Loves going to strip clubs when we cant go fishing, has A LOT of money, digs fat hairy white guys, has a degree in culinary arts, loves to clean and do laundry while I scout new spots, has a twin and is VERY open minded :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Thats the girl of my dreams right there, lol...

Tang

9. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Oh, Kip - you may pay dearly for this!! :smile2:

10. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think this is EVERY man's dream girl!! :wink:

11. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    I have the perfect woman. Catches bait with me and has fun doing it. Fishes with me. Brings me dinner on the river when she does'nt. Never complains about my fishing. Guess I'm pretty darn lucky...

12. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Sound like you are very lucky Bobby.

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John you started out strong but ended up weak.:smile2:

14. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    all these sound like great things you are all talking about, just one point i would like to add is " can i get one that cant talk ?":wink: but mine just rolls her eyes anymore and says have fun ill cya when you get home, but i dont get invited to plays n movies either:confused2:

15. jmjackson333

jmjackson333 New Member

State:
    Spencer, O
    Yeah, Mine acts like shes mad when I go out hunting and fishing all the time... But shes been doing that act for three years now and she is still with me. She makes almost twice as much money as I do and is 8 years younger than me. I think I almost got it.:wink:

16. Sharpy22

Sharpy22 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well ive had a few that would go catch bait w/me and go fishing and deer hunting also but dont get wrong here thats all great and all sometimes you goto have a little me time also. Any women read this please dont take any offense to this, im still trying find that one for myself as they say theres plenty of fish in the sea. :smile2:

17. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Other than what has been said previously I would say the one that gets up early to cook me breakfast then leaves so the next perfect woman can spend the night:smile2::tounge_out::wink::eek:oooh:

18. jmjackson333

jmjackson333 New Member

State:
    Spencer, O
    I'm still trying to get mine to skin all the 'possums that I catch!! Ha Ha:smile2:

19. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    I think I have found the perfect woman, she always want to go fishing, and helps work on the boat even when Im gone, she finds all the good deals on fishig equipment, and is always ready to go at the drop of a hat. she buys stink bait,and she ll fillet fish fast as anyone and baits and lands her own fish, she ll hang in there for a all night fishing even if she s ready to go. yep I have found a great one , you might know her as Hey operator on the BOC. :smile2::cool2::wink:

20. crazycat1

crazycat1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have to say my wife is far from perfect. Bachelor's degree, no job. No asperation of working..... She is totally high maintence. 1 hour to get ready, gotta brush the hair, as apposed to the ball cap look.
    NEVER a pony tail day. She is worried about getting dirty, never wants to touch the worms of live bait. Kind of witchy from month to month (If you know what I mean.) Also a very bad worrier....about every thing.
    With all of this being said, I still love her. She really makes me angry from time to time, but I guess it keeps me on my toes.