The Perfect Day

Discussion in 'Blue Catfishing' started by o'boro cat hunter, May 7, 2009.

1. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Alright here we go:wink: what conditions make you say to yourself ( dang I have to go fishing tomorrow):big_smile:.Is it the water level,the water temp,the air temp,the moon,the clouds,pre spawn,the spawn,summer,winter,spring or fall,the kids,the wife????? What to you,makes for that Perfect Day.:confused2:

2. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar

All of the above!!

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Ditto! :) The perfect day for me is having fuel to go! 24/7, night or day when I have fuel!

Bill in SC

4. healthydrink

healthydrink New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    Any day I get to go fishing is a PERFECT DAY! :cool2:
    A bad day is when the weather or the four letter word WORK prevents me from going.

I am a fisherman trapped by the system and have to work for money to make a living. One day I will win the lottery and go fishing everyday somewhere those will all be perfect days.

5. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    One day my job will be fishing...I agree with everyone..Any day I get to go fishing is perfect..I just go when I can go..

6. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Each time I go fishing makes for the perfect day. I have been fortunate to have many perfect days in my lifetime. And the good part is that none of the perfect days are ever the same. Even a bad day on the water is still a perfect day of fishing. From the early morning coffee to the late afternoon lone star, all while drifting across the lake, it's all good.

I'm looking forward to many more perfect days in the years to come.....

7. Catfish KID

Catfish KID New Member

State:
    godfrey,illinois
    any day fishin is the perfect day

8. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    a good day fishing is, a day im getting paid from work,about 75 with a lil sun shine,with my wife ( no fellas, im not henpecked lol if shes fishing that just means we are good, and you all know, if shes happy im happy.... right :wink:)and of cores if i get the most fish of the day or at lest the bigest.:big_smile:a day like this allways ROCKS

9. 40oz

40oz New Member

State:
    Gun Barrel Tx
    All the above, plus a cold beer & a fat cat on my line:big_smile: