The Penn Slammer

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by The Penn Slammer, Feb 16, 2007.

1. The Penn Slammer

The Penn Slammer New Member

State:
    Princeton, West
    BEWARE Im bringing a couple of Hillbillies to Cross.We will be traveling all over the canal as well as Moultrie so if you see some crazy looking people on the water around the end of Feb or first week of March dont worry they are harmlees but do catch a lot of fish.

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Welcome to the BOC Ritchie. I hope yall get on them good u are coming at a good time of the year to catch alot of fish. Good luck and keep us posted.

3. ToonCat

ToonCat New Member

State:
    Tega Cay SC
    Welcome to the BOC Slammer. You might want to try the upper lake near dam and little river. We've had a mild Winter up until the last few weeks and the baitfish should still be balled up in deeper water close to the dam. Good luck and post up on how you do.

4. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    welcome to the BOC richie , you wont be alone here theres alot of crazy looking people on here :lol: im one

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC from Mo. Richie.

6. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    And Thanks for the Warning! We don't got no rednecks or hillbillies round here. :lol:

7. The Penn Slammer

State:
    Princeton, West
    These are just simple people who are used to catching small cats here in w.v. I really enjoy watching a rookie catch the fish of their life when I bring them to Santee.While I love to catch them myself it is more gratifying for me to let a friend take home the story of a lifetime.
    I have adapted a policy of not keeping any Flatheads under 30lb and I used to get some sad looks when putting smaller ones back but after one of my trips netted 6 fish over 50lbs I get thanks not complaints.

8. maddkatz22

maddkatz22 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Welcome to the BOC, Richie and I see from your photo that you fish the same part of the lake that I do, so thanks for putting a few back , now i maybe able to get one your big fish this year.... Good Luck on your trip and B safe!!!!!!!!:big_smile:

9. The Penn Slammer

State:
    Princeton, West
    ToonCat I used to catch a lot of nice fish in a cove near the nuclear plant on WYLIE I just wondered if you catch any fish on that lake?Bass,crappie,and small cats up to 10lbs but it was fishing for me.Mostly I caught bait there for other adventures.

10. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    welcome aboard Richie! Now Your Right where You Belong, at Home here at the BOC. J.D.
    :byebye:

11. ToonCat

ToonCat New Member

State:
    Tega Cay SC
    Richie, fishin on Wylie remains good. Bluecats have taken hold and it's not unusual to pull a 10+ lbs blue our of Wylie now. In fact, there were a couple 50lbrs pulled out last year. This time of year many of us are thinkin crappie...they'll be shallow in a month with many 2lbs to be found. Best bet tnow is night time under lights in coves and creeks. (ig you can take the cold). White perch are really all aound now too. Don't know what to think long term but there's plenty of them and they're mighty good eatin. Good luck at Santee...I'll be down first trip in April.

12. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    welcome to the BOC youll have to join the rest of use crazy looking ones

bill

13. WhiskerSticker40

WhiskerSticker40 New Member

State:
    SC
    Glad to hear that some other crazy looking people are out there besides me. I know I am crazy looking. I got a crazy thing about how I dress to go fishing, my profile shows my biggest catch to date. All the rest of them was small, but when I threw my lure in a brush pile look what I got out of it! LOL... Just look at my pic and you will see for yourself. This gives a new meaning to squirrel fishin' huh? Anyway, welcome aboard and good luck!

WhiskerSticker40

14. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Welcome to BOC Richie

15. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Also Welcome to BOC. RK.

16. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Welcome to B.O.C. glad to have ya here .