Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

The PA Picture Thread!

1K views 24 replies 6 participants last post by  USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT-(2) 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello All. So, I enjoy getting on here and checkin out the pics that get posted. Also, I would like to put together a slide show of pictures. So, this thread is two parts. One, I'm thinkin we should have a picture thread (here) that everyone can post their new/old/favorite pictures. They DO NOT have to relate to "catfishing", but should relate to fishing in general (beach, river, boat scenes welcome). Would be better if they were taken by you, or of you, but if you have a "favorite" picture that you found elsewhere, or haved saved from another site then feel free to post that also. Two, I would like to use some of the pics in the slideshow (if you do not want them used, feel free to state so in your post). Thanks

Midterm grades are due tomorrow, so when I am done updating the grades, I am going to post some of mine. Let's see them!!!

#14 ·
Mike, I think that is a wonderful idea. We have so many members, it would be a huge 'family' album. Don't know if BOC can come up with the space for that. But if we can, maybe we could send in a couple of our favorite pics, no titles, threads, or words, just member photos. Set up the page so we can change our own photos from time to time, limit the amount of photos per member...hmmm:eek:oooh: :cool2:
BOC staff, are you listening??? LOL. Get your thinkin caps on...

#18 ·
Nice pictures guys! Wheres the rest of em'? I know that a lot of the PA guys are picture-takers!

Here are a couple of my "Favorites"!

1) Lake Jackson, Fl. Nice day to relax!
2) ~18" bucketmouth from Lake Jackson
3) Friend Joe caught this hog is a lake in Penn Trafford (supposedly they put it in there when it was ALOT smaller)

Attachments

#23 ·
1) My dad quit fishing for a few years. When he decided to start back up again, I took him to HPD. This was him releasing his "first fish :wink:".
2) Opening day of trout this past year. All where used as cutbait :crazy:.
3) Double time catch. Both channel cats (cannot remeber weights, I think approx 12lb and 8lb).

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.