The one that didn't get away

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by BobbyLee, Nov 28, 2009.

1. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Hello all my Brothers. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. 1st time I've been on the site in months. I've missed the brotherhood and fellowship we share on here.

After that major neck surgery I had to have early in July. Took a bad fall and was briefly paralyzed. Spinal cord was almost severed as you can see in the picture. And then had to have heart surgery as well after that. I just plain lost most my motivation in everything being laid up.

But got some good news this morning and double confirmed it a lil' bit ago. The Ol'Lady is pregnant. Guess Rollo and Kip are'nt the only ones making babies this past year...lol... At mine and the Ol'Lady's age. Gonna count this as a special blessing. Everyone say special prayers for a boy, Girls are just to hard to raise. lol... Not to mention the chore of loading rock salt in shells to keep the boys away from them. Think I'm gonna need a good net to catch this one when he pops out. lol...

Starting to move around a lil better and still use the cane from time to time To steady myself and keep my balance. But have'nt taken any bad falls here of late. Hoping to be well enough for the season next year and hoping my motivation will return. Went 3 times after my neck surgery, but just could'nt feel the mood like I did before...

Well Just wanted to say Hi, and I've missed everyone here and share the good news with you all... Take it easy everyone. or take it any way you can get it.....

Attached Files:

2. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Congradulations!!!

3. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    congrats on the new one on the way, hope all heals up ok on your surgery, hope to see you on the water next year

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Bobby, that is great news! I wish you and your wife the best! As for you, I am glad to see you back on here, and hope you get feeling normal soon. I don't get out much either due to family life and work, you know how it goes. You are welcome anytime to go with me bro. You all take care man.. Goodluck, and can't wait to see pic.s of the lil one!!:big_smile: rollo

5. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    glad to see you back Bobby i wonderd what happend to ya glad you are getting better bro congrats on the baby glad its you and not me lol

6. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thats awesome news Bro! Good to see ya still got it in ya! LMAO! I bet you guys are really happy. Glad to hear everything is goin well and I hope the best for you 2! If its a girl your gonna have your hands full! Congrats again brother.

7. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Thats amazing you know in jan my wife and i was in a bad wreck i broke my knee she broke 3 disks in her back and we now are 5 months prego everything looks good and her back is in great condition and the doctor says there is no worry about her back and delivering....congrats man!

8. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    glad to hear you are doing better Bobby and glad to hear the good news of a new baby on the way. thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

9. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    Dude! That is an ugly pelvis shot, 'bout lost my cookies on that one. :smile2:
    Glad to hear you are starting to get about again, good luck on the recovery.

10. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    Thats amazing you know in jan my wife and i was in a bad wreck i broke my knee she broke 3 disks in her back and we now are 5 months prego everything looks good and her back is in great condition and the doctor says there is no worry about her back and delivering....congrats man!

Matthew; :crazy: You should be ashamed of yourself, :angry: using your wife's injury to take advantage of her. :cool2: OH the inhumanity of it. :wink: Congratulations to both you guys.

11. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    TO ALL U TO BE DADYS. SHAME SHAME SHAME, USEING A BAD BACK INJURY FOR THE PURPOSE OF HAVEING SEX. NOW U HAVE A NOTHER CONDITION, YOUR ADDING TO THE FAMILY TREE. I WILL BET THERE ALL GOING TO BE GIRLS.:wink::smile2::smile2:

CON GRATS ALL U DADYS TO B.

12. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    nice to see you back bobby wondered what happened to ya hope ur health is getting better congrats on the baby

13. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Guess you didn't lose your motivation for everything, LOL!

Congrats Dad!!! Wow!!!! 20 more years of raising babies!!!!!

14. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Shame on you Moose. Don't scare me like that. But my 2 girls in their 20's are hard as nails... Alot of their Poppa in them...

15. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations on the new addition, i'll pray for a boy :wink:. Sorry to hear about the fall you took. Hope ya get back on your feet soon.

16. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Congrats on the soon to be new addition!:wink:

17. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi

hey not all girls are hard to raise! Haha..

congratulations though!! :big_smile:

18. hankgava

hankgava New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    BobbyLee, hope you are doing and feeling better. Hope to see you fishing in the spring. congratulation on the baby!:wink:

19. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Glad to hear that your healing up pretty good. Congrats or condolences on the little one. I'll let you pick. :smile2:

20. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    congrats brotha!