THE OFFICIAL WOO'S LAKE REPORT 2011

Discussion in 'Pond Fishing' started by FRANK WOO, Feb 14, 2011.

1. mrfixer

mrfixer New Member

State:
    fresno ca
    THANX FOR THE FRIENDSHIP BROTHER, GLAD TO CALL YOU MY FRIEND, THANX FOR THE GREAT TIMES AT THE OLE POND, LOOK FORWARD TO MEMORIES THAT ARE GOING TO BE MADE CALIBOYS! HERES A LITTLE SOMETHING FROM THE PONDYouTube - WOO'S LAKE 3

FRANK WOO likes this.
  2. FRANK WOO

FRANK WOO New Member

State:
    FRESNO, CA
    ;)>:X;)FOR VIDEO TWO....HAHAHEHE...WILL BE OUT THERE THIS SAT AND SUN...COME BY...HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE....:>:>:>

3. ksaechao

ksaechao Guest

Sounds like your ready for WAR. Hope you catch that monster that broke seans line last sunday. Go get em. looking forward to reading the report. i myself will be hitting the pier up tomorrow and then santee lakes on sunday for some cats.

4. mrfixer

mrfixer New Member

State:
    fresno ca
    KAO GOOD LUCK ON THE PIER I SEEN YOUR PHONE CALL ILL CALL YOU IN A WHILE BRO AND YES THE WAR IS ON HEADED TO THE OLE POND MYSELF HERE IN A FEW GETTING OFF WORK SHORTLY GONNA BE A GREAT DAY

5. ksaechao

ksaechao Guest

Hook a FATTY out there. looking forward to the report later.

6. ksaechao

ksaechao Guest

just got a text with picture from brother Glen, he just landed a nice 14lb. Congrats bro.

7. mrfixer

mrfixer New Member

State:
    fresno ca
    thanx bro this fatties for you 025.jpg 023.jpg 022.jpg second photo is the same fish getting the official weight and then one of franks many bass

8. ksaechao

ksaechao Guest

SWEETT wish i could be out there but im stuck at work. haha.

9. mrfixer

mrfixer New Member

State:
    fresno ca
    lake aint going nowhere neither are the fish CPR BABY!!!!!:>

10. FRANK WOO

FRANK WOO New Member

State:
    FRESNO, CA
    ;)>:X;)MADE MY WAY TO THE LAKE...0700...THE WEATHER WAS VERY PLEASANT WITH A SLIGHT BREEZE...I GOT A HOOK UP ON BIG WILLIES XXX MARINATED HOT DOGS....FOUGHT FOR ONLY TWO MINIUTES WHEN THE FISH TOOK ME UNDER A BOAT AND BROKE OFF MY 25 LB. LEADER....HAD ANOTHER RUN NO MORE THAN A FEW MINUTES LATER BUT I FAILED TO SET THE HOOK...MY FRIEND TONY SHOWED UP AND PROCEEDED TO HOOK INTO A NICE THREE POUND SPOT ON A CAROLINA RIGGED HOT DOG....FINALLY, I BROKE THE SNIDE WITH THREE SPOTS 2-3 LB RANGE...GLEN ARRIVED AROUND 1000, AND HE LANDED A NICE 14 LB CHANNEL ON GARLIC SALT, ANISE OIL, XXX MARINATED HOT DOGS ON A SURF LEADER USING A 8 FT. UGLY STIK AND A PENN SS7500 SPINNING REEL....TOOK A FIVE MINUTES TO LAND THE MOTHER....FUN WAS HAD BY ALL...LIFE IS GOOD AND GREAT WHEN YOU CAN SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS....TIMES LIKE THESE ARE PRICELESS...FRANK OUT...:>:>:>

11. ksaechao

ksaechao Guest

them monsters are just going to get bigger. imagine a year to 5 years from now. haha

12. mrfixer

mrfixer New Member

State:
    fresno ca
    MY PB IS A 32LB CHANNEL ON THE RIVER ON THE DELTA IN STOCKTON I GOT A 20LB AT FRANKS LAST YEAR THIS DANG 14LB FOUGHT HARDER THAN BOTH OF THEM

13. ksaechao

ksaechao Guest

Brother you havent seen anything yet. wait till you get here and you hook up on one of them monster batray. you will be in a ride of your life.

14. mrfixer

mrfixer New Member

State:
    fresno ca
    CANT WAIT BRO:>

15. ksaechao

ksaechao Guest

i might just stay late tonight and go for them monsters. the last one i caught took me about 25 minutes and it almost spooled me out. good thing i got that sucker to turn towards me cause if not bye bye line. haha seen lots of people get spooled out.

16. janzaldo

janzaldo Well-Known Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Name:
    Jamie
    WTG Glen nice cat bro. Hi frank, sorry to hear you lost your fish. I bet it was that 5 fter.>:X

Jaime

17. FRANK WOO

FRANK WOO New Member

State:
    FRESNO, CA
    ;)>:X;)I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE MY DAY AT WOO'S LAKE WITH A FELLOW COLLEGUE DR. ANTHONY TRAN....OUR DAY STARTED AT 0630, THE WEATHER COULD NOT BE BETTER EVEN IF WE HAD ORDERED IT OURSELVES....THE FISHING ON THE OTHERHAND WAS SLOW...THE FISH MUST HAVE TAKE THE DAY OFF TO OBSERVE THE SABBATH...HAHAHEHE...WE MANAGED TO ENTICE A FEW BITES AND CAUGHT FOUR SPOTS 2 TO 4 LBS...ALL OF WHICH WERE CPRD....JUST GETTING OUT THERE AND SHARING YOUR DAY WITH A FRIEND IS PRICELESS...WISH I COULD HAVE SHARED IT WITH SOME OF MY CALIBOYS...HEY PLENTY OF TIME TO DO IT IN THE FUTURE...THE SEASON IS STILL YOUNG...SO FISHON MY BROTHERS...LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING YOUR REPORTS...FRANK OUT....:>:>:>

18. ksaechao

ksaechao Guest

Cant wait to get back to the lake and hook that DD. SOON very SOON

19. FRANK WOO

FRANK WOO New Member

State:
    FRESNO, CA
    ;)>:X;)WITH THE WEATHER BEING SO NICE AND THE FISHERIES OFFERS SO MUCH OPPORTUNITIES... MANY DIFFERENT DESTINATIONS COME TO MIND ON WHERE TO SOAK SOME BAIT...MY TENTATIVE PLANS ARE TO GO OUT TO WOO'S LAKE ON THURSDAY AND MAY BE ON FRIDAY TRY OUT THE SLOUGH AND GIVE IT A TRY....LIFE IS GOOD....GOTTA GO BACK TO THE BAY AREA FOR MOTHER'S DAY...SO, FISHON BROTHERS...LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING ALL OF YOUR REPORTS...LOL...:>:>:>

20. KeithR

KeithR New Member

State:
    CA
    Man Frank !!! Your making me Jealous with all your weekly fishing. Good luck to ya . I will be out the next couple of weekends trying to fix this addiction that I have called fishing :>