The NFL sucks!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Wally, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Please write, e-mail...what ever, to the Commissioner of the NFL!
    This stupid entire NFL network deal, pre-season and regular games somewhere besides where they belong, NOW talking about the SUPERBOWL taking place...in EUROPE????
    As much as it it would pain me...we as customers of their entertainment product should boycot ALL the games, ALL their "team" junk, and then...get to the Corporate Sponsership. Shut the whole thing down. Go fishing insted! This Thursday night NFL Network games has taken the cake!!!
    ( as you can tell I am a bit upset):angry:

Thank you for your time.

2. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I hear what your saying. NFL network wants nothing more than to be carried by all cable networks and not be a premium channel. The cable companies don't want to do that.

I watched the game last night, great game (thank you directv).

Perhaps you should boycott your cable and they would do it. I don't know..

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "Your Right Wally" - "What in the #e!! are the "Powers That Be" thinking about - (Money$$$)!!!!! :angry:
    :wink:

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I dont think NFL should go to Europe.

I got an email talking bout cable tv. One day the AFC and NFC champ games and Superbowl will be a paid preview, and maybe all games. they are already trying to make folks buy the sports package to watch games. I checked and the cost is about $500. Not me
    Cable tv is beginning to become not worth it for me.

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    It won't surprise me if in the near future games will be pay per view. Monday nite football was the start. If ya don't have at least cable ya can't watch it anymore cause of its move to ESPN. I'm with you Wally. Lets take it by storm!!!!!!!

6. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I agree with you 100% Wally. That does suck how you have to pay extra money to watch the team that is in your state. The NFL Network is horrible too, did anybody see when they were having Deion talking on the sidelines? He was turned the wrong direction not even looking at the camera.LOL! And the Super Bowl in Europe?? Do you think those people care about the NFL? That's crazy! We need to get a petition together, if someone does it, I'll sign it for sure.:wink:

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Count me in!!! The move for MNF to ESPN was bad enough. I don't get the NFL Network either and don't plan to. The NFL is getting too much like Nascar. Letting the $$$ talk and not the fans! I'll sign it for sure! This crap sucks!!!

8. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Granted all sports are heading away from broadcast tv but the NFL channel in the case of not being carried by the cable networks is actually refusing to allow the cable networks to force you their fans to have to buy an upgraded sports package to be able to recieve the network.

For once they are actually on your side and feel that you should not have to pay extra over your normal programming to see the games. Blame the cable companies for this one folks, they want your money to see the games and the NFL network will not give them access rights unless it is bundled as a non premium channel!
    Thumbs up to Dish Network and Direct tv! Who you need to complain to and boycott is the greedy cable companies!

9. winston61

winston61 New Member

State:
    Texas
    The NFL is a private business and they just figured a way to scam more money from the fans. I'm not a football fan, never have been. But I'm not dogging anyone who is. Do your own thing. Just get ready to pay even more money for that pleasure. But remember this: While you are shelling out more dough for the pleasure of watching more football, remind yourself "This is how the NFL rewards my loyalty to their teams and games." Would you feel better if they held a gun on you? And don't get me started on Jerry Jones, the Cowboys and what happened to the city of Arlington Texas. Offensive language alert. Those people just bent right over and told ol' Jerry to stick it in as deep as he wanted to.

10. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I watched the game last night and loved it! The only thing I didnt like was who they had as color men,Collinsworthless and brian Gumball lol are jokes. I liked the pre stuff and after when they talked to the guys that was cool. But Im a Cowboys fan so I like Prime Time and his locker room lingo. Ill watch the cowboys one way or another I have cable and dish.

11. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Not trying to start anything but I have DTV. Had it for 10 years or so.
    They are just as greedy.

12. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I have to agree the TV crew they have working the NFL network games are the most boring I have ever heard.

13. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I also agree... Its no longer about the game and the fans.. its all about corperate and whats fits the most money in there pocket.. and i bet they would move games to pay per veiw... but it is football its my drug just as fishing is... i cant turn away