The next Tennessee Flathead Hunt!

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Whistler, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Cumberland River Flathead Hunt

Saturday the 15th of July. I'll see if we can get a small prize of some kind set up for this one for big fish. Nothing elaborate, but I'll think of something. We'll meet at Lock B boat ramp(I can provide directions from Clarksville for this). We'll meet around 5PM and fish til the next morning at 6AM. If anyone wants to do a cookout or something, we can probably do that. But there is no facilities what so ever at Lock B. Just a ramp and parking area. Bait will be your responsibility. This will be a fun night as we've done this before. Just a full night of fishing/sleeping on the river. I'll keep a list of names up as we go.

Stephens
    BMaultbay
    DH
    Stoney
    Michael
    Fishman
    TNVOLCAT Most likely!
    Puddycat
    Aftercats
    Rcneman
    Canepole

2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    IS this one going to be like last year? HEHE
    Pete

3. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well I will be there if that dang gone Bubbakat does not show up !! and out do me and Me new Uncle Pete.

:lol: :eek:oooh: :lol:

4. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill

Now pete what is that remark about.:lol:

Bryan how rough is the water. If it ain't to bad I might see if I can join yea and bring my flat bottom. My other boat is under the weather right now. Just need a place to fish.. I'll ck the schedual and see for sure.

Just for that DH I will be there even if it snows.

5. stoney

stoney New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    whats dh...lets go fishin

6. stoney

stoney New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    count me in,i'll be their with pink shoes on,,,,,

7. stoney

stoney New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    if this is a flat head hunt does this mean i cant catch no bluegills....

8. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Hey Bryan,

What happened to mid-July?

9. Whistler

State:
    TN

Why Stoney, I didn't know you spelled your name with a J and a W!! LOL J/K JW!! LOL

And Bubbakat, it's a river. You'll do fine with your flatbottom boat. Specially where we're going.

Pete, who knows? I hope it's a bit better than that was for fishing. LOL But it's that time of year. And I just happen to know of this campground in Cumberland Furnace if you need one. LOL

10. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky

Well Mr Bubbakat: no its not rough unless you have some Kentucky nut doing circles around your boat while your fishing doing 52 MPH, it might cause a wave or two..LMAO (i did not say that did i ) :eek:oooh:

bmaultbay: I think its time for you guys to introduce Grant into the Catfish world !! LOL

11. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Bryn I don't think I can fish all night. but you never know. But sure hate to be the only one that catches a fish or three. LOL
    As for DH, I think he has been out in the sun way to much.And it has fried his little pea brain.. LOL HAHAHAH HEHEHEHEH:lol:

Bubbakat. Now you know who is who. And how is full of you know what. So watch out for Egghead DH LMAO.

Stoney I believe I would watch out fishing with DH, He may not remember how to get back to the ramp...

Pete

12. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey now thats not nice for me Uncle to be talking to his favorite Nephew like this on the open board. Uncle Pete & Bubbakat you know I got your best interest to hart here.. And for Stoney, he is my anchor man and fish guide, I would be lost if he didn't show me where the fish were hiding.

13. Whistler

State:
    TN
    Guys, the dates are tentative. If you'd like a different date, just say so and we'll discuss it. Anytime we make posts like this, we just post a target date. I wouldn't mind it on the 15th myself. Let's do some talking and we'll come up with a good date for everyone.

14. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    The middle of the month is much better for me as well, 14, 15, 16. Or the 21, 22, or 23.

15. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Bryan how about Nov 3 4 5 now that is a better time. LOL Also cooler. And the campsite would be better also.. HEHE

Also DH all that I can say is....... With you looking out for us. Man GOD help us all.. DH I always though Stoney was the one that put you on all the fish.Glad to see you come out with it. Stoney let him pull his only anchor. LOL And find his own fish.

Pete

16. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Bryan & Brian: It's up to you guys on the Date, I will be there with Stoney and his Pink shoes.. LMAO:eek:oooh:

17. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Maybe I can get Grant to come along.

18. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Have to find out when the fish truck can make it. I'm thinking about this, it's so hard for me to say I can do an all night thing, I just never know if the body will allow it. LOL, Man I sure hate to not attend these things, life is fun.

19. Kittycatcher

Kittycatcher New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Te
    Put Me down for this. And the 15th of July sounds good for me.

20. Puddycat

Puddycat New Member

State:
    Clarksville,TN
    Put me down for this one as well. Any of those dates work for me.