The next Gathering?

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Creteus, May 22, 2007.

1. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    I talked to Richard and a few others on having a tri-state gathering up on the Coosa. The thought of mine was that being in the corner of Georgia, tennessee and alabama and envolving each state maybe we could raise the number of people that show up. I know that its a long haul for the folks in the southen parts of the state but it may be worth it. Let me know your thoughts on this. Nothing is certine its still just an idea. I've posted it in the other states threads to see what they think so have a look over there too.

2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Let me know maybe i would be able to make it

3. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    Coosa is 40 miles from my house. I might can make that one. Might even get involved in helping out too. Talk it up cretus, I have a bunch of good friends that I catfish with in TN that might come too.

Cheez

4. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    If I am back, you can count me in.

Always a great time to be had!

5. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Yeah I can definately make the Coosa river for sure. Yall just set the day in advance. Thats if I survive the week at JWs house in the near future LOL

6. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Going to need your help on this Richard even if it don't happen. You've organized the last three and are, as I feel, the state rep on gatherings. You can't give up because of others actions.

7. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA

Its just and idea at the time Paul. Hopefully it'll work out but for the time being take care of yourself over there.

8. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    need to have a rough date and see if it could happen might want to run a post on the gathering forum to see if there is an interest in it

9. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Talk to me.................

10. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey if you are interested put some ideas on the post in the gathering forum and lets see what happens

11. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    No dates as of yet but if theres enough response it'' ll probably be near the end of summer at the coosa river campground

12. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey Georgia if you want this tri state gathering to happen we need some response about it and input on dates and such as that

13. matt22va

matt22va New Member

State:
    Kingsland, Ga
    I should be able to make it if it's towards the end of July. I couldn't make it in August though. I would have a couple of friends with me, one of which is a brother. We would of made the last one, but the submarine had just pulled in that week and with the Atamaha tournament, it was just too much. I'll keep an eye out for the dates.

14. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    What does mid September look like.

Cheez

15. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I hear ya my freind I was just to far north in GA with limeted funds. If we can have adefinate date by the end of June I will be a 100% participant. the later it gets the slimmer the chances are but I would still fight tooth and nail to get there

16. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    We are triing to figure out what is good for the most people so ive us an idea on dates

17. catcam

catcam New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I'll continue to check back for place and time to see if we can make it. For those of you who were at the last gathering and met Bill Rampley, Rambo1, he beat his cancer. He came home from the hospital after a 7 month stay, about a month ago. He lost 140lbs. Needless to say our show was put on the shelf while Bill battled it out. It's been a while since I've been on the site. Hope everyone is doing well. Jennifer

18. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    What do you all think about around the end of September

19. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I think it is a great Idea to hold it where the most can be there.I never know from day to day if I can travel.I wasn;t sure I was going to make it home last time.I will if I can is all I can promise.I have been dependable all of my life till now.I still cain;t get use to not being.Thats life.I wish you all the best of luck and a great time.You are a great bunch of people.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

20. baitshop 2

baitshop 2 New Member

State:
    georgia
    just set a dat i will try to be there just set date and time ,and place .............it will be big as we can make it.....