The Newest Member of "Team Mellon"

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by H2O Mellon, Feb 23, 2008.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Flathunter is on the outside of Team Mellon since he is too good to return my numerous phone calls, pms and emails..... so I want to introduce the newest member of Team Mellon.

Her name is Gracie.

She is completelty spoiled. She has free rein of the house and not to mention this Bunny mansion that she sleeps in. She only eats Romaine Hearts, Strawberries, Watermelon, Cilantro, Spinich Leaves, Apples, Blueberries, Rasberries, special hay and special grain. Let's just say that FRESH fruits gets expensive! Gracie has no idea how well she has it.

She's been a part of Team Mellon for close to a month now.

Here is some pics of her.

Attached Files:

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sorry, but I just took these pics, she seems to be a bit sleepy tonight. She runs around the house but goes to the "Bunny Mansion" to sleep and eat. Here is another pic I just took of her.

Attached Files:

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Well at least you will have something to eat after a fishing trip, LOL!!! All the fix'ns for rabbit stew, :crazy:!!!!

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio

I told the kids that we need to fatten her up for next November. I told them that rather than turkey, we're having RABBIT!!!!! :smile2:

5. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Do one better.... eat the rabbit on Easter. :smile2:

Sorry kids.... Easter BUnny won't be hiding eggs anymore. :crazy:

6. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Now that is just mean!:smile2: She really is a spoiled one huh?! I can tell from her living quarters!

7. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    cant eat the pet lol:crazy:

8. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Mellon,

Now see what you went & done / My little Shania:0010: seen the photos of Gracie / and guest what I have to do now?
    :0a14:

You got it / "Now she want one"! (Bunny Rabbit) / "with the living quarters to go with it"!. :crazy:
    LoL:happy:
    :wink:

You Take it Easy Buddy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio

OUCH! I that cage is expensive. I got mine for $0. I was given everything, including Gracie based on us providing her w/ a good home. :big_smile:

10. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Cute bunny you have there Bryan!

We got our kids a pair of white bunnies in 1975. I built a cage but then started letting them run free in the back yard. Those suckers would eat everything they could reach but English Ivy... that stuff must taste awful!! We keep them till they started having little dead ones... they were brother and sister! I finally took the pair back to the guy we bought em from, the kids were tired of them by then.