The New Ultimate Fighter Show.

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by lookin_4_moby, Jul 18, 2009.

1. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    I was reading about the upcoming season of the ultimate fighter and heard that kimbo slice was asked to be on the show and has accepted. Was wondering if there was any truth to this. I've never like kimbo in the octagon always said he was a street fighter that relied on one punch knockouts but if he got some legit BJJ training it might be a different story but as it stands now he won't make it past his first fight, even though he's a big grizzly bear with a cinder block for a head:smile2:

2. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Yeah its real, theyve been showing him on spiketv for next season. It ought to be fun watching him get knocked out by a HW instead of seth petruzulli. Theyre also gonna have 4 former nfl players on the season, looking forward to it myself.

3. CopeMan

CopeMan New Member

State:
    MO
    Yep it should be a goodn for sure. Hope kimbo gets ktfo and sent packn. It a little weird how dana said no way to kimbo now all the sudden hes here. Just another way of marketing it i guess. Defenitely be keepin up on the new season.

4. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Dana aint dumb...he knows a cash cow when he sees one!:wink: I just wonder if Kimbo got some kind of automatic kick back for being on the show:eek:oooh:.

5. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    yeah dana is a money machine, he's smart when it comes to business and marketing. that's also why he's so hell bent on getting the ufc back over in japan. they had such a huge following with the k-1

6. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I`ll be watching it.

7. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    Danna still does not like Kimbo but after all the shit talking between the two Kimbo realized that it's not going to be a cake walk to be "invited" to fight in UFC, so he took Danna's long ago offer to fight in the ultimate fighter show to prove he has the skills....up to this point they are probably done filming the show and the rumor is that he's doing well...... NFL boys are not going to have the greatest BJJ either but who knows.. After Lesnar came along everybody that is insane powerfull decides they can be a succesful fighter!!!!!! They must be forgetting the fact that Lesnar is a WORLD champion wrestler (real wrestling). Tackeling is just great in football, if you don't know what to do once you tackle your opponent your F@#$!^%

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009