The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats Up catfisher' men. New to the site and just wanted to say hi. I am a local of High Point and I fish the local lakes here. I have caught some nice eating sized cats in the 4 to 3 pound range but have never caught anything higher then that. I have only been able to fish off of the banks of these lakes and have never HAd the privelige to fish on a boat and catch any of the big ones that live out from the bank. Hopefully that will change this year. Tight lines and screaming drags to all!!!

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Welcome to the BOC Raymond.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Great to have ya aboard. You'll be catching hawgs in no time if you read the info on this site and apply it to the waters you fish, even if you are stuck to the bank:big_smile:

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
good to see another High Point area angler here on the boc, Wecome aboard, I fish Oak Hollow often as well as several other members here, Maybe some day we can get you out on our boats.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Raymond Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois. Let us hear farom you.:0a25::0a18:

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Raymond, Welcome to the BOC/SOC :cool2:, best catfishing site on the net! Be sure to check out the library, a lot of good info in there.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Welcome to the BOC Raymond! After reading all the info here you may just find out that you have been closer to the big ones than you think while fishing from the banks.:wink:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts