Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you would like any events or other data on the Calendar, contact me via PM or email. Birthday listings, if you so desire, can be placed in your profile and will automatically post to the calendar.

I'm thinking that this should be used for an event-tracking calendar, although birthday's anniversaries, etc. can surely be added. The calendar self-propagates, which means it carries information from year to year automatically.

All entries go from August, 2005, forward. I'm unable to enter anything prior to August 1st, as far as I know now.

Let me know if you want something added and I'll git-r-done in a timely fashion.

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jholl949 said:
TO ALL BOC MEMBERS:

Currently the Calendar on the BOC is configured to post your birthday automatically when you input that information in your profile.
If you desire for members to know when your birthday is, but not how old you are, simply do not put in the year you were born.
For those of you that have done this but want to change it, Click on "USER CP" link and the click on "EDIT PROFILE". When that opens, scroll down to area called "Optional Informtion" and clear the box containing your year of birth.
Scroll to bottom of the boxes and click on "SAVE CHANGES" and the update will take place immediately.
Thank you for utilizing the BOC calendar!!
This has been re-posted to bring it back to the forefront.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.