The new 9-11 movie.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Aug 14, 2006.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    The wife and i went to see the 9-11 movie. It sure brought tears to this old mans eyes, it was a good reminder of why our troops fight for freedom, not only for us but for other people around the world. I am proud of our troops, and proud to be an American. I spent six years in the navy, during the viet nam war, and would encourage all young men to serve thier country. For those men and women, who serve thank you and God Bless.
    I will never forget 9-11, and i encorage my brothers, and sisters not to forget. Freedom is not free!!!

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for the review, looks like a great movie.

3. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I plan on seeing that movie. And yes, thanks to all who serve this wonderful country that we call The UNITED STATES of AMERICA. GOD BLESS!

4. snakecotc

snakecotc New Member

State:
    newark, ohio
    I just dont know about this movie. There have already been several movies about 9-11. Kinda seems like Hollywood is piggybacking this tragedy for a buck.

5. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hollywood does have a tendency to ride a good horse to death...
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    People in glass houses should always wear clothes.

6. minnies_moocher

minnies_moocher New Member

State:
    Coldspring, Texas
    I want to see the movie, but I don't like going to the theaters, so I will wait till it comes out on dvd and then watch it. I thank the military every day for what they are doing for us all. I don't think we will ever forget what is going on in this world. I just want to thank each and every one.

7. amatuer cat catcher

amatuer cat catcher New Member

State:
    NC
    i love theaters i think im gonna go see it

8. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I would like to see the truth without money.

I want to thank all the soldiers and Faimlies of America.

9. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    I grew up in NJ & remember watching week by week progress of the trade centers progress as they went up. The day they were hit, my mother called us & told us that everyone was safe except they coulden't get hold of my cousin Adrienne. CLeve woke me up & put on the TV. At tht point the second tower was coming down. Then of course we saw the replays of all the footage of everything. I was in tears. Adrienne called my mom about noon by regular phone since several cell towers were taken out & the rest were busy. From her office window on the Jersey side of the Hudson, she had wittnessed the entire thing. From beginning to end. We were all very traumatized. I was one of the lucky ones. I didn't loose anyone. Not one of my friends from NYC EMS had died or was injured. I honestly don't know if I CAN watch this movie. I know I won't be able to see it in the theaters, so I think my best bet will be waiting for the DVD & taking it in small doses. My dad went to Ground Zero about a week after they started letting people visit & he said it was so eerie & spooky. He said it was like you could feel the unrested souls. Now I have to tell you, my dad had never up to that point ever said anything like that before. He said it was extremely disturbing.
    Lisa