The Muskingum River water temps.

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by catfishrollo, May 24, 2007.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    water out of dresden was just above normal stage and the temp. was 70.5 degrees. the channels are biting slow, mostly males...flatheads are very active:cool2: rollo

2. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    WOW!! Up 10 degrees since the weekend. Thank's for the update Rollo. With the rain we got coming the fishing should be real good this weekend. I just hope that we get enough rain and it comes at the right time to chase all the pleasure boaters off the river.lol..

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i think your right. i was on the water in dresden tonight. jet skis...yea in 3 ft. of water! had to of been them overachievers with nothing better to do! lol:lol:

4. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    I had to put up with them last year and the drunks coming from the bar. That's why I decided to start fishing so late after things calmed down. And one thing I don't understand. If you have Dillion not too far away, why in the heck would you ride a jet ski in the Muskingum river!

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    lol Phil, morons don't know any better:eek:oooh:

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    phil, i started this morning at 4:30 a.m a couple hours before work. i am working at the ramp though. lol i do like the late night bite, but love fishing the morning. esp. when the birds start chirping and it is still dark...hold on to the poles boys.

7. feetdown

feetdown New Member

State:
    ohio
    If any of you are getting on the river this weekend, holla at a brother I may go out....

8. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    My brother may go out with me on Saturday, he does'nt really fish for flatheads so he's not sure if he wants to do an all nighter. If he bails out on me I'll try to get the word out. By the way, I fish in Zanesville.

9. feetdown

feetdown New Member

State:
    ohio
    Im originally from Zanesville, grew up there 25+years ...I have fished from Ellis to the South side of the Muskingum, below the Y- Bridge to almost Duncan Falls..........