the mud ,, the blood and the beer

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by CopeMan, Jul 1, 2009.

1. CopeMan

CopeMan New Member

State:
    MO
    the mud ,, the blood and the beer. Went out last night on LOZ with uncle Scotty and man did we have a blast. It was non stop action. We caught lots of fish with the biggest around 35. Had some company thanks to earl and john that made for a good night and lots of laughs. Scott swore there was a dead shad in his overalls somewhere:roll_eyes: Them boiled eggs tore me up:smile2: We released most of the fish under 5lbs. We sure put the ol green wagon to work this morning thats for sure:wink:Great night on the lake and more memories made. Ill post some pics hope yall enjoy!!! Good luck n good fishin!!

Attached Files:

2. CopeMan

CopeMan New Member

State:
    MO
    some more....:cool2:

Attached Files:

3. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    :big_smile::smile2: yep sure was fun fishin with aaron last night and fishing beside ole earl and john we all wackem and stackem ,, hookem and cookem ,, yeee hawwww :smile2:

the spawn must be on aaron them tails sure was beat up :wink::roll_eyes::smile2: or was that off lmao

well i supose between 3 boats this last week ((( chris ,, me ,, earl )))

over 3500 lbs worth of catfish caught I will be glad when junes over so the bite will pick up !!!!! dog gone spawn any whoooo lol

well long story short dont throw out a bait if ya dont wanna see the rod smash over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so guys and gals get out and catch ya some now :big_smile::wink: good luck and best wishes !!!!!!

dates for fish fry will be posted soon ,, bring your appetite:wink:
    but watch out for that possum :eek:oooh::crazy::roll_eyes::smile2:

4. CATMAN1979

CATMAN1979 New Member

State:
    WARSAW MO
    Well congrats on yet another good night scotty and arron. The green catfish buggy strikes again. :eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::crazy::crazy::crazy::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::wink::wink::cool2::cool2::cool2:

5. Quackheadjh

Quackheadjh New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Scotty its sounds like you guys go on catch'n trips not fish'n trips. Way to go man.:wink:

6. CopeMan

CopeMan New Member

State:
    MO
    BS?????:confused2: None of that was bs. It was ALL true. Ecspecially the stuff about scotty:wink: It was fun for sure. Cant wait to go agian. Thats if i can get scott to get within 100 yards of me agian. :roll_eyes: :0a33:

7. CopeMan

CopeMan New Member

State:
    MO
    OMG EARL YOUR TOO FUNNY:smile2: LMAO

8. jimmykemper

jimmykemper New Member

State:
    Sturgeon, Misso
    thats some nice fishin.