The MO. Gathering yapp thread

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by catfish kenny, Jan 15, 2009.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Allright everyone lets B.S. here cause it will make it easier fer Spoon...Cher and everyone keepin track of the events and such on the gatherin...I know what a monster we have gion ...I helped last yr set up one and they are alot of work...this one is growin and were all out of control...ok I am and winter is gettin me so grab yer barley popp and have a seat....lets keep the hype here and let the other one fer buisness:wink::cool2:

2. catchaser19

catchaser19 New Member

State:
    UTAH
    Hey kenny where bouts did ya pull the flathead outta the drink. The one that is in your avatar. I would like to get me one close to that size durin the gatherin:cool2:

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Goto my pic album down a jiggy them fish were caught on my home turf..at "THE WALL!" its part of loc 19 on the sipp here at home I have never fished Truman but something tells me we are in fer a treat word has it there hittin 40's there .:wink:..we all might be hittin PB's & have something to brag about on the way home :wink: The one in my avatar was only 15 or so I have hit upto 30 and want to smoke that this yr & I know its gonna happen somewhere cause I am hittin the water hard soon as the weather breaks and gettin my time in out.Best get yer gear ready bro cause TRUMAN aint no joke from what I have been told....get er ready we gonna have a blast!:cool2:

4. catchaser19

catchaser19 New Member

State:
    UTAH
    Ya iant gotta tell me twice bout truman. Last april i won a tourney there. Also pulled in big fish 19 pounds worth of blue. I know that aint nothin to call the news for but when your accustomed to ten pound chanels my dad and i could a slid under a nickel when we saw that bad boy break the surface:cool2: As far as bein ready to go i just bout am. only thing left to do is grease up the bearins on the boat trailer and fill it full of fuel then i am ready to hit the freeway.:wink: I am sure we will all be very satisfied with the fish we catch there. I know they got some grandaddy wiskers just waitin to find some bait.

5. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    im looking to brake the 20lb mark but biger wont hert my feelings lol

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I am on 40 er better this yr I hope-and dream:roll_eyes:

7. catchaser19

catchaser19 New Member

State:
    UTAH
    If i land a forty a might sh*t myself:eek:oooh:. That is somethin you just cant forget.

8. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Tyler a 40lber be worth messing up your pantys wouldent it lol
    i catch a 40lber i will need new pantys to lol:embarassed::eek:oooh::crazy::smile2:

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Im just gonna put a depends on when I know there is a possible there(LOL)

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    No wonder I couldn't find you .You went and hid on us.Don't like our company over there huh :smile2:. I promise they won't tie that rope to tight.:wink::eek:oooh:

11. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    and I have attended the last two Mo Gatherings and am planning on attending this year. I can tell ya all these Missouri Gatherings are just plain awesome. I'd love to be able to land my monster,but I don't have a boat.so I have to bank fish. Anxious to meet all who are coming.This is truly my second family.Sister Pat:smile2::cool2:

12. catchaser19

catchaser19 New Member

State:
    UTAH
    I personally have never been to a gatherin, but i can tell that this one is gonna be a helluva time. If you havent already visit the gatherin threads and let troy know your comin and how many are in your party. Hope to see ya there.:cool2:

13. catchaser19

catchaser19 New Member

State:
    UTAH
    I personally have never been to a gatherin, but i can tell that this one is gonna be a helluva time. If you havent already visit the gatherin threads and let troy know your comin and how many are in your party. Hope to see ya there.:cool2:

14. catchaser19

catchaser19 New Member

State:
    UTAH

15. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

Well Dallas, bring your extra pair of skivvies then cause we are hittin' the mighty Mississip' this Spring!:smile2:

16. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Skip I bet Dallis is like one them lill ankle bitten doggs that are shaken bout ready to wizz his self when he reads that post(LOL)...you take him out and get him onto something that will get him :smile2:Man I'd like to be there just to be the camera man(LOL).....he needs a couple good fishin buddies ....The Sipp is da bomb upper lower it dont matter we all know there in there and one of us is gonna hit realey big someday somewhere....you guys area down there definatly holds some big -& big Kitty's :cool2:

17. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ive only been to one here I helped establish at home last yr but the Mo. has been giong for awhile and this one is gonna be Big....It's not gonna be one to miss and when the smoke clears I'd bet my last doller we all want to return again and again and if its in the starz I know I am gonna....it was way rough last yr with the floods and econemy-gass almot 4 bucks a gallon...but all in all the small one here was a great one I just dont want to do it again this year I have WHISKER FEVER-ROAMIN FEVER & The Fever gotta move round and cannot wait gonna be draggin that ole boat mine around ....Hope our work on my trailer holds it was completly redone were talkin chopped cut and grind it was in some seriousl bad shape....but now I have er good .....all new...WE ARE Not gonna regret this one fo sure

18. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    yep Kenny Skippy invited me a wile back to fish with him some this spring i got a good feeling old brother skippy will have me into the big fish i catch one like hes got in his arms i may end up washing out his boat lol i would be one happy man you would probly hear me shouting plum to your house lol my goal this year is to break 20lb but i got a gut feeling im going to beat 20 with skips help i got faith in old skip for sher but even if i dont catch a thing it will just be fun being out on the water agen
    dang done burnt all my thanks agen and i was being stingy withem lol

19. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yup Dallis this is yer year If I was a bettin man 20 times 2 too three with Skip:roll_eyes: Id be thinkin that too:cool2: oh & dont think I wouldn be jumpin in the boat.to:wink:..Yes Sir he knows a thing er two ya see that monster he's holdin...makes my PB look like a minner(LOL):roll_eyes: OH -Yeah!

20. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    yep kenny i got a feeling its my year things are looking good i just got that feeling