The memorial and cookout:

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by nanan, Jun 23, 2008.

1. nanan

nanan New Member

State:
    ohio
    I want to thank you all for letting us be apart of your get together i enjoyed meeting such wonderful people. I didnt get to fish this time but you know i will get out there and get all the big buxs hahahah I am serious . I want to thank you for the nice words for my taters salad and mac salad and rolls. I want to thank you for being so warm and thoughtful. I do want to let The little woman for her loss ,I will always have her in my heart and prayers. Every day will be stronger for all her family,hang in there darlin. and huggggggggs and good fishing to all the rest. take care talk to you later love nana

2. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Thanks for helping the family out that was in need, i know those guys appreciated the food also!!! Btw thanks for becoming a member opf the best BRotherhood/Sisterhood on the net!!!!!

3. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Glad you made it Nanan, it was great meeting you. Thanks for bringing the wonderful tater and mac salad. Also welcome to the BOC, glad to see that ya signed up.

4. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    thanks for coming out.and thanks for the food,it was very good.

5. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Thank you Tricia, it was appreciated. It was a wonderful, warm turnout.

6. 72hdflh

72hdflh New Member

State:
    West Salem, Ohio
    nanan,
    Thank you very much for the great eats, and welcome to the BOC.

7. nanan

nanan New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hey thank you fellow catfisher , and it was my pleasure to help we had a great loss recently to. Well lets get them big ole fish now . thank you again nana

8. nanan

nanan New Member

State:
    ohio
    Your so welcome ,glad you liked. and you know your right if it dont got whiskers it is bait but funny thing of it is maiden name is trout so I am saved , hahhaha thanks again nanan

9. nanan

nanan New Member

State:
    ohio
    Your so welcome hope family is great , and can't wait til can catch that huge one that i cant carry lol take it easy nana

10. nanan

nanan New Member

State:
    ohio
    Glad you enjoyed . Hope to do major fishing in the future. Nice to meet all of you guys you were so sweet . thank you nana

11. nanan

nanan New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thank you so much . And that little one to special. hugggggs to the family thanks nana