The Masquito's So Big:

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by tunnel hull, Jan 29, 2009.

1. tunnel hull

tunnel hull New Member

State:
    SO.il.
    The skeeters were so big: Last summer we was swat'n em off each other with tinnis rackets and my buddy say's Wow look at that one on your leg it's got a Westnile University Tatto on it's shoulder................. WE was catch'n em and hook'n by the nap of the neck for catfish bait :smile2:

2. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I heard 2 last year that were talking and I heard one say, "Do you think we should eat him here or take him with us".

I also saw one with a stewardess serving drinks.

3. tunnel hull

tunnel hull New Member

State:
    SO.il.
    The Skeeters Was So Big: Seen one in the back yard standing toe to toe with my old roster ,HE was screaming hold still and quit kicking me!

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Now that is some WHOPPERS.:smile2:

5. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    we got them so big out here they was riding down the street in an old cadillac and i didnt know if they wanted to eat me or take my wallet!!!!

6. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Skeeter is Michigans state bird!
    smokey

7. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    they was so bad here last summer i had ta get a blood transfusion after each nite of fishen:eek:oooh:

8. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    The UP in Michigan has the most I have ever seen. We pulled into camp and they covered the car thinking it was something to eat.

9. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    I thought we had them bad until I went to Alaska last year. A mosquito swatter is standard equipment up there, everyone has several of them. It is quite amusing listening to those little buggers sizzle when ya whack em.

Attached Files:

10. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Skeeters are BAD news. With the invention of the Thermacell, we can now fish summer nights shirtless if we choose to do so. EVERY catfisherperson should have a Thermacell!!

Bill in SC

11. tunnel hull

tunnel hull New Member

State:
    SO.il.
    skeeters are:wink:so big: they carried it for a hand warmer!!! ha ha ha where do i get one bill/SC thanx for the info

12. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Do those things really work??? Or are they like those plug in deals for mice. lol

13. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Jim they work good.I made good use of the one I won from them last year. It also helps keeping the flies away from the cutbait. You can go to Wally World and get em.

14. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Them masquitos were so big last year that the 130 pound catfish I caught ended up being a measly 10 pounder before I could weigh it.

Top that whopper