The Masquito's So Big:

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by tunnel hull, Jan 29, 2009.

1. tunnel hull

tunnel hull New Member

State:
    SO.il.
    The skeeters were so big: Last summer we was swat'n em off each other with tinnis rackets and my buddy say's Wow look at that one on your leg it's got a Westnile University Tatto on it's shoulder................. WE was catch'n em and hook'n by the nap of the neck for catfish bait :smile2:

2. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I heard 2 last year that were talking and I heard one say, "Do you think we should eat him here or take him with us".

I also saw one with a stewardess serving drinks.

3. tunnel hull

tunnel hull New Member

State:
    SO.il.
    The Skeeters Was So Big: Seen one in the back yard standing toe to toe with my old roster ,HE was screaming hold still and quit kicking me!

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Now that is some WHOPPERS.:smile2:

5. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    we got them so big out here they was riding down the street in an old cadillac and i didnt know if they wanted to eat me or take my wallet!!!!

6. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Skeeter is Michigans state bird!
    smokey

7. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    they was so bad here last summer i had ta get a blood transfusion after each nite of fishen:eek:oooh:

8. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    The UP in Michigan has the most I have ever seen. We pulled into camp and they covered the car thinking it was something to eat.

9. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    I thought we had them bad until I went to Alaska last year. A mosquito swatter is standard equipment up there, everyone has several of them. It is quite amusing listening to those little buggers sizzle when ya whack em.

Attached Files:

10. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Skeeters are BAD news. With the invention of the Thermacell, we can now fish summer nights shirtless if we choose to do so. EVERY catfisherperson should have a Thermacell!!

Bill in SC

11. tunnel hull

tunnel hull New Member

State:
    SO.il.
    skeeters are:wink:so big: they carried it for a hand warmer!!! ha ha ha where do i get one bill/SC thanx for the info

12. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Do those things really work??? Or are they like those plug in deals for mice. lol

13. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Jim they work good.I made good use of the one I won from them last year. It also helps keeping the flies away from the cutbait. You can go to Wally World and get em.

14. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Them masquitos were so big last year that the 130 pound catfish I caught ended up being a measly 10 pounder before I could weigh it.

Top that whopper