The long ride is over, on to better things.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TDawgNOk, Jan 6, 2010.

1. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Brothers and sisters of the BOC, it has been a long time since I have been on here actively. Over a year actually.

I wanted to take a moment to let you catch up.

In Sept of last year, Vanessa kicked me out of the house, and I moved in with my parents. I then went to work for a company doing technical support for cell phones. For several months I would go back home on the weekends when the kids were with their dad as we tried to work on things. At the beginning of 2008 we filed for bankruptcy which was completed in June. In June I opened my own bank account, and started keeping my paychecks, as Vanessa and I agreed things weren't getting better, and we "officially" seperated. We filed for divorce at the beginning of Dec, and it was finalized on the Monday before Christmas. She kept the house and all debt associated with it, and I took the car and the car note. Only problem is her Van has been sitting in her driveway needing a new fuel pump since Aug, and she is driving the car. I'm paying for the car that she is driving because she can't afford to get the van fixed. Something doesn't seem right there, but I don't have the heart to set her afoot.

I am still at my parents. 2009 was a year of living in a rut for me. Emotional roller coaster is an understatement. Stuck in a dead end job. 2010 is going to be MY year. I soon should be starting a new job, with one of the top 100 companies to work for in the US. I am rediscovering who I am, and what I am made of. Soon I hope to be back to my old self, having time to get on the BOC and chat and enjoy lifes experiances with my brothers and sisters here.

Here is to 2010, may you all be blessed emotionally, spiritually, financially, and physically.

Tony aka TDawgNOk

2. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    good luck tony !!!!

3. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    God bless i hope it gets better!!!

4. kawriverrat

kawriverrat Member

State:
    KANSAS
    Divorce SUCKS! No body wins.

I hope better times are in store for you. Good luck with your new job.
    Jeff

5. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

I hope everything works out good for ya brother!

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Best of luck to you Tony in the future. GOD BLESS

7. Trapper-steve

Trapper-steve Well-Known Member

State:
    Bicknell, IN
    Good luck tony:fingers-crossed:

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Great to see you back,Tony. Best wishes to you in the new year.

9. scout

scout Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Best luck to you Toney.

10. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sorry to hear about your divorce Tony, God Bless and best of luck to ya Brother.~~Sister Pat:good:

11. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hang in there,, It will get better.

12. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    I was wondering the other day Tony what had become of you. I am glad you to separate on decent terms, Better for the kids.
    By you letting her have your car says volumes about your character. Tony the best to you and your kids in getting through this.

13. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Good to see ya post Tony..I wondered where ya went...best of luck to ya!!

14. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Glad to see you back Tony,Missed ya Brother!!!! Now having been through the Divorce thingy twice I would not wish it on my worst enemy. But here is the problem as I see it. YOU SIR.ARE TOO DAMN NICE!!!! Go get your car back brother,Let the Jerk who replaced you or the Fool who told her the grass is greener on the other side of the fence supply her with transportation. God helps those who help there self !!! (The Bible as interpeted by J.D.) Later My Friend,J.D.

15. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Best to you Tony.
    God Bless.

16. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    the only thing worst than getting a divorce....is wantin one and not gettin it.....best of luck tony

17. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Tony,
    Welcome back! you will see alot has changes around here while you've been away. Great time to come back though cos it's all new to everyone right now.
    Look forward to hearing more from you...W

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  18. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Amen JD!! Good luck to you in 2010 Tony!!

19. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    JD, thats the sad thing. Neither one of us have someone else. Both just alone.

Good thing is, I got the new job and start on Monday!!!!!!

20. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    hey bud good to see your still around, good luck in your future, just to let you know getting into a new field is not as frighting as you may think. I too this year has some changes after some 30 years of being a professional photographer I moved into a new field, HVAC in the cell ind, so if this old man can do it you young buck can do it with no problem, just think it is for you and your children future, that drive alone should be enough, good luck.