The "lighthouse" tavern is hosting their 2nd catfish tournament on the 5th!

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by channelcat_tracker, Jul 25, 2006.

1. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    hey guys, anyone close to me. i just signed up for the lighthouse catfish tournament and i hope to see some of yall their. i cant wait. i think their is still time with registration but im not sure. the tournament is august 5. hope to see yea there!

2. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Where is it at?????????
    Brian

3. oldstylelight

oldstylelight New Member

State:
    LeClaire, ia
    Young skywalker, take a look at your schedule. August 5th is the Valley Inn out of pool 15. You can sign up for the tournament up until the evening before. One person from your 2 man team has to be there the evening before at 6:00 for registration/rules/takeoff #..

The lighthouse tourny on the pamphlet is printed for Sept 8, however, i talked to the man that organizes these tournys and it is changed to sept 23. Put it on your calendar... hope to see you there.. if i dont recognize ya, say hello.. Dave.

4. oldstylelight

oldstylelight New Member

State:
    LeClaire, ia
    the lighthouse is in camanche iowa, the valley inn is right by the lock and dam in leclaire/bettendorf.

5. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    you could also sign up for the kramers or whatever that restaurant that holds it but that got done july 8th im pretty sure. shane said hes goin to that meeting and might take me their. ill try and recognize yea there!:smile2: