The Judge

Discussion in 'Handgun Talk' started by shingman6, Apr 8, 2008.

1. shingman6

shingman6 New Member

State:
    South Carolini
    Has anyone got the new Judge by Taurus and how do you like it? I,m thinking about getting one.

2. katkatcher#1

katkatcher#1 New Member

State:
    S.C.
    i bought the 3inch ultra light back in january. its fun to shoot and and ideal to carry hunting and fishing bird shot in the first chamber, buckshot in the 2,3 and 45 hollow pts in the last two. loaded like that it'll take care of any thing that comes your way

3. Indigo Flats

Indigo Flats Member

State:
    Lancaster,
    What is the taking price for a Judge? I would to have one.

4. katkatcher#1

katkatcher#1 New Member

State:
    S.C.
    looked around and priced them several places for 500-550 went to a gunshow in columbia sc and picked it up for 475. went with the stainless ultra-light. its lighter than my xd tatical just alittle bulkier

5. Indigo Flats

Indigo Flats Member

State:
    Lancaster,
    Thanks. That gives me a figure to shoot for.

Did you try Nichol's Store or the gun shop in Van Wyck?

6. katkatcher#1

katkatcher#1 New Member

State:
    S.C.
    vanwyck was on back order for a couple of months last time i talked to them about 3 weeks ago. they said they had 3 paid for just waiting on them to come in. Nichols was had one that was blued but wanted around 500 for it. Ill check and see if i can find some info on the gun shows in columbia. ive bought last 2 out of 3 guns there. xd come from van wyck back in june. saw them at the gunshow few weeks later and they had it about $50 cheeper :sad2:

7. Indigo Flats

Indigo Flats Member

State:
    Lancaster,
    Thanks for the information.