Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok mybe it's just me but we have a lot of new ppl coming on the site and wanting to know the Hot spot just a little info for the newbies this site is around all year. this is not a seasonal site and if you want to get some real info don't come on and ask where the hot spot is. Most of the members that are on here have areas and technick that thay have learned over years of trial and error and are hard core catfisherman not just cause thay heard that sombody caught a monster flat somewhere. Now for a positive not if you want to get some info on spots and technics iterduce yourself and let everybody know a little bit about yourself and where your from. And iam sure that somebody can help you with as much as thay can there is some really cool ppl on here with a lot of info but Rome wasn't built in a day.:sigarette:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Ok mybe it's just me but we have a lot of new ppl coming on the site and wanting to know the Hot spot just a little info for the newbies this site is around all year. this is not a seasonal site and if you want to get some real info don't come on and ask where the hot spot is. Most of the members that are on here have areas and technick that thay have learned over years of trial and error and are hard core catfisherman not just cause thay heard that sombody caught a monster flat somewhere. Now for a positive not if you want to get some info on spots and technics iterduce yourself and let everybody know a little bit about yourself and where your from. And iam sure that somebody can help you with as much as thay can there is some really cool ppl on here with a lot of info but Rome wasn't built in a day.:sigarette:
+1,000,000 good post!

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have been searching for hotspots on the verde up here for 20+ years and found a few. problem is that the floods every year change them for me. If someone comes up here I will share, other than that it takes a ton of time on the water to find them and thats alot of work to just say "oh yeah you just go right here and use this and if you don't get them move over here" Bottom line is that if you do some research you can find out what the flathead or channels tendancies are. Once you find that out you just need to put the time in, if a spot has the big 3 you are probably sitting in a good catfish spot. Good thread Chad.

·
Banned
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No this is a great site with a lot of cool ppl on it and iam just trying to add to it with newbies intruducing themselfs instead of just asking where the honey holes are. I think there is alot more to this site than just honey holes and if thay interduce themselfs thay might be able to learn alot more than pissing sombody off and then not getting back on the site. It's just like me and rob have both mention what has happened in the past on here with guys that really don't introduce and support the site like mybe thay should.

·
Registered
367 Posts
No this is a great site with a lot of cool ppl on it and iam just trying to add to it with newbies intruducing themselfs instead of just asking where the honey holes are. I think there is alot more to this site than just honey holes and if thay interduce themselfs thay might be able to learn alot more than pissing sombody off and then not getting back on the site. It's just like me and rob have both mention what has happened in the past on here with guys that really don't introduce and support the site like mybe thay should.
Yeah for the last 2 weeks it does feel like alot of people on here are just trying to upset people......I guess alot of the "Vets" on here are trying to run people off.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
ok ok we'll go fishing asap lol

·
Registered
5,868 Posts
And some like me are just plain, LUCKY !

G

·
garret will show u his honey hole! LOL!!!
:time-out: No honey holes here ...I here u have a sideways honeyhole lol is that try about asians ?... I believe them flats are all over we have caught them in main lake and river this year i have a couple spots taged but nothing i would call honey hole .. those flats are moving up river right now one day its a honey hole next day may not be .. later in season i believe some would be honey holes after the spawn for sure..i think alot of good holding areas right now but dont mean they will be there next day ...I also am going to try a differnt techeniq next trip there using a 8" slip bobber on one rod.. will let ya know how that works out.
Cheers .:beer:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.