The Hilljack Family: Settled in at last

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by brother hilljack, Feb 26, 2009.

1. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Well I am happy to say that the HillJack family is settled in at last!! Seemed like it took forever to get the family comfortable again here in Georgia.

I have got to tell you, sometimes it seems that certain people get an unfair share of blessings................................. and that is how I feel right now. I have a great wife/daughter, great house, even the neighbors here at the new house are pretty cool. Not to mention the fact that I have been fishing 2 times a week since we arrived! Of course, I am one of the few Americans that don't have to worry about Job Security right now so I can safely say that God has really taken great care of my family.

Now with all that being said, I am pleased to announce publically that our latest blessing is that Jamie is 11 weeks pregnant and everthing appears to be just fine with mother and child!!

Thanks to all of you that sent prayers, support, and words of encouragement throughout my deployment! It really has had a profound impact on my life.

God Bless

2. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats Shane on the new addition comming , glad everything is going good for you :cool2:

3. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Congrats Brother,
    Thats awsome,,,:wink:
    Puddle

4. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Well that didn't take long! LOL! I am so happy for ya! glad that everything is going your way right now, and take care of the girls. Maybe you have a little boy this time, and get you one of each! Keep us informed on how she's doing, and give the daughter a kiss for us! What does she think about having a little sister or brother? I bet she's thrilled!

Congratualations on everything and thanks for sharing some positive news with us! That makes me smile!:big_smile:

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Congrats to you and the wife. Like Cher said that was quick work. LOL Keep us posted.

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Looks like fishing 2 times per week isnt all you were doing:wink::smile2:, congrats

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Great to hear that you've made yourself at home, Shane.....here's hoping even MORE blessings come your way bro. :big_smile:

Congratulations to you and Jamie on the upcoming addition to the family! :cool2:

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Glad you have begun to feel homey in your new place. Congrats on the new upcoming youngun.

9. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    That's a real shame, Brother...I would have hoped that you would settle up here right next door to us. Congratulations!

10. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Congrats to you and glad things are going well in your new home. Look forward to meeting you and doing some fishing. :cool2:

11. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    like said above that was quick!!! see what happens when soldiers go away and come home " hungry " lol!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Shane, glad to hear all that! Sounds like you and family are in great shape, you deserve it. Congratulations on the expected family member! :big_smile:

13. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Glad to hear all is well with you and your family:wink: Keep us posted.

14. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    congrads. Shane on the new member on the whay. Looks like ill just have to drive a little further south to fish with yea.

15. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks everyone for your kind words and support

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats on the good news Shane to you and your wife.. Plan on them 2 days a week fishing getting cut down to 1 or maybe a 1/2 soon!:roll_eyes: rollo