The Greatest Team Ever

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Cattoo, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    the pats this year have got to be the greatest team i have ever seen take the field. as much as it pains me to say it they are even better than the 49ers of the 80's( my former all time favorite team) and yes better than the 70's steelers and the 90's cowboys. that being said, how many of you guys think they are gonna finish undefeated? i don't see anything stopping them except maybe the end of the world. maybe.

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Keith, they have all the tools. they are the best team in the league. the only thing that beats them is if they lose focus.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    So far I gotta agree. I can't remember a team that has so many weapons as they do. The only way I see them losing is after they clinch home field they have to play NY Giants last game. They may rest Brady,Moss and others. Knowing Bellichik(sp?) he'll play them just to get the records.:big_smile:

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Never count your chickens before they hatch! The Pats are one injury to Brady away from going nowhere. They may go undefeated, they may win the Superbowl but I'm not ready to give them the greatest of all-time title quite yet! :eek:oooh:

5. steelytom

steelytom New Member

State:
    Cola, SC
    I would put money on Ray Lewis taking Brady's head off for running up the score next week. Who knows, he might even stab him:crazy:. I don't think they can win without Brady. Not against the steelers anyway. I know the steelers had some bad games but they will be up for this one.

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I'm confused about this post.Is it the greatest team ever or this year. If its greatest team ever, that would be the Cowboys. 8 Superbowl appearances with 5 wins.

7. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    you can definatly make that argument, but my heart is with the 86 Bears all the way!!:big_smile:

I am very partial to the Bears, lol, Super Bowl Suffle and all. I like to see Brady rap!

8. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Are you guys sniffing glue?ROTFL! The best team ever? This is the first year they have played together and this good. If Moss or Brady gets hurt, it's over if they lose Moss the threat of the deep ball will be gone and it would change the whole game. I doubt they will get hurt but you never know. I hope they stay healthy so the Colts can beat them in the playoffs!:crazy:

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Are you the one sniffing the glue??? The Colts will not go up to New England and beat the Pats!!! Period! It just ain't gonna happen this year. They may get beat but not by the Colts. BTW, I have a crystal ball and thats how I know this!!!:wink::smile2:

10. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    the super bowl will go through Dallas this year guys!

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Dangit Crab!!! Thats the second monitor you've ruined with Mt Dew this year!!!:smile2:
    Dallas may go to the bowl but just remember the Pats have beat them once...BTW,,,I'm a die hard Broncos fan. I just recognize a team with talent and NE has tons. BTW Crab,you sniffing glue with Ryan???:smile2:

12. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I ran out of glue!:smile2::wink: Yep the Pats beat them but its hard to beat a team twice in one season so we will see.:wink:

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    LMAO!!! When its the Pats it won't be hard. Dallas has a great team though...
    Just look over me...I'm in a deep dark period of depression.:sad2:
    LSU and Russell(high school playoffs) both lost. I froze my coconuts off last night. I'm still warming up from that.:wink::big_smile:

14. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Yep I saw that sorry to hear that bro, but we can get together and root for the Buckeyes! Hopefully they will get into the BCS Championship game.:wink:

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm boycotting college football now. Even though I have it on sportscenter.:wink::big_smile:
    I guess I'll go for OSU now. I just wanna go fishing!!!:big_smile:

16. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I hear you bro Im chomping at the bit to hit the water!:wink:

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Me too. Thats the only thing thats gonna get me out of my depression!:smile2:

18. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Well get off the computer and go fishing! :smile2: :crazy: :roll_eyes: :eek:oooh: :smile2: I got out yesterday in the cold and snow and had a great time! Built a nice fire on the riverbank, didn't get any Cats but did catch 10 Walleye/Sauger.

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Were on the phone right now talkin about going this evening!:wink::big_smile:

20. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    umm... the colts are an afc team. dallas is an nfc team. they may meet in the bowl but my money's on the pack to be there instead.