the great sport of huntin

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by gatortail, Sep 7, 2009.

1. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    kas r. sunstine of the o.i.r.a. is goin to push to stop huntin in 2007 at harvard he made a speech about it is time to stop huntin.he even said if an animal could sue hed back them.now is the time fellas go n.r.a.

2. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Oh dear lord...what now? Yeah, that's what we need; stop hunting. And before you know it, everyone's back yards will be overrun with deer, raccoons, squirrels, foxes, wild hogs, snakes, possums. And you know who'll be whining about it then?? "Help us! We can't deal with all these animals!"
    Yeah...go ahead.....Stop Hunting!! That'll show us!!!
    Hahahahaha!!!:smile2::tounge_out::wink:

3. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    i know what u mean it makes me sick but thats what he is wantin but its gonna take everyone to stop it and all the gun laws.i will keep yall posted. but they r gonna try.there r more of us than there r them:confused2:

4. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    I understand their compassion for animals, they just dont' seem to understand reality. I'm a life member of NRA, and stay involved in opposing anti-gun/hunting laws.

5. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i'm also in the NRA. they won't outlaw hunting just yet, i assure you. it's too big of a business these days. even if they did outlaw it, me and mine would still go. we still have bows, and they are welcome to try and get my guns if they feel ballsy enough! :wink:

6. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I hope it never comes to them tring to ban us from hunting. And they sure as hell aint gonna get my guns from me.

7. WhoJosh

WhoJosh New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    That right there is some BS. At the farm I hunt, the deer don't have any predators, so the deer could ruin the crops of hunting was outlawed. This is only my third year hunting, but I love it more than just about anything else. I even bought a new 12 gauge last monday.

8. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Same here. If they come for my guns, they better plan on takin me out in a body bag. Oh they may get my guns after its all said and done, but I assure you they wont have any live ammo to collect.

9. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    as a hunter and a fisherman i understand wereyall r comin from.But if it comes down to itwe all need to be 1 voice and let them know we have rights.the 1st amendment freedom of speech.2nd amendment we can say it with a GUN on our sides:cool2:

10. Cathooker

Cathooker New Member

State:
    Ga
    I am a NRA member and a hunter. If they outlaw hunting and owning guns I'll be an outlaw! I am going to hunt as long as the good LORD will let me.

11. scooter079

scooter079 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I am also nra and soon to be a lifetime member but there was actually a bill some freaks were trying to get passed that was all about outlawing civilian animal breed and there was a law snuck in trying to give animals the same rights as humans including animals being able to have a lawyer back them in the court of law for anything just like a person these people are sick and need help