The Golden Catfish Trophy

Discussion in 'Alternative Methods of Catching Catfish' started by willcat, Aug 17, 2008.

1. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Has anybody been watching The Jackie Bushman Show lately?? They are having a contest w/ the girls form Girls Gone Grabbling to see how many lbs of fish they can grabble in 7 weeks, on his show every week...He has one big flattie mounted on his wall...

2. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    when is this show on and what channel thanks in advance:smile2:

3. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    it's on the Outdoor Channel-The Jackie Bushman Show-it was on @ 11:30pm central last night!!!!

4. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Yea,I watched it and I hope I don't miss any of the shows.Them are some tough women..

5. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    We watched it from 9:00pm till 10:00pm central time Sunday night.

6. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Wonderful! :roll_eyes:

Yet another way to relegate the catfish community to a circus freak show. :roll_eyes:

Grapplers, or however you spell that word, should be proud.

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    lmao. sorry. your club cant regulate them either.:wink:

shame some have such a closed mind they cant live in the world yet dwindle in selfrichousness and a perfect world in wich there the dictator.:smile2:

thanks will for the news. ill look for it on youpuketube.

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    dieter. your welcome in our threads here. but expect some of the same relpys you give juggers in your state sections when you complain.:wink:

9. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    the show is just like the threads, don't watch it & don't respond, or you can expect replies like the ones from your buds in your state section....i don't grapple or noodle(i dont think i could do it)but i'm sure if they make a show about it it's legal, just a thought..Do what you can to change the laws if you don't like it, otherwise we'll be watching hot chicks tangling w/big fish( and small fish for that matter)later, willcat