The ghost of the sangamon river

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by SangamonCatKiller, Feb 12, 2008.

1. SangamonCatKiller

SangamonCatKiller New Member

State:
    central illinois
  2. baptistpreach

baptistpreach New Member

State:
    Oklahoma!
    Ok, I'm curious, what's the deal?

3. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    It's an hour later, what's the story????lol

4. SangamonCatKiller

State:
    central illinois
    okay the following pics were obviously taken to target fish. This is one of my locations and im taking a risk describing this and not give away my local. About 14 year ago, a little girl, (i wont state her name) was kidnapped by her perverted uncle and drug down to the river. she was raped and strangled and tossed into the sangamon river. This happens to be the location where i fish, or at least i figure it is now cuz of all the activity that happens there. Some nights we see and hear some very perculiar sights and sounds. Needless to say we feel that they aren't natural as we are content being in the deep woods alone and know most sounds and animals in are area. For years i fished there oblivious to the fact that this could be the place where, she was well you know. One winter during a little cabin fever spell, we started going through these pics of our previous cpr'd flatheads. We started noticing little movements caught by camera.(bottom right)
    http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b113/BOCpics/?action=view&current=scan00120.jpg
    Not much there, ... but it would continue, a week later this..(bottom left)
    http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b113/BOCpics/?action=view&current=scan0014.jpg
    not a hole lot more but, it would gradually continue to progress into this.
    http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b113/BOCpics/?action=view&current=scan0016.jpg
    these spiral pictures continued for a month or so, i have alot more of them, going across entire pics, transparant, and perfect distance between each spiral.Not anything we carry with us.!
    And finally we have two with what appears to be her face! One I have online here but, the other my friends father keeps and hasn't let me run it through the scanner yet. It is basically the same as this one but her head has turned to the side. If you look close you will notice the same but, much smaller, spiral pattern on the right side of her face(as we see her). Look hard cuz they are there. It is easy to determine her eyes and mouth, chin and neck, and what looks to be some kind rope or cloth around her neck(it sticks out the most). Well hope you enjoy ask me anything you'd like about it if your interested.
    http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b113/BOCpics/?action=view&current=scan0017.jpg

5. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Hey that is to freaky. I dont think I could fish there again after that. WOW.

6. baptistpreach

baptistpreach New Member

State:
    Oklahoma!
    :crazy:Oooh! I know your secret spot now! I'm going to catch and eat all the flatheads out of it! HaHa! :smile2:
    Of course, I'm just kidding. I don't even live in your state.

I can't see the detail you are talking about - eyes, nose, chin etc. Any help?
    The strange transparencies are very odd though!

7. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    That would be a place i would love to try out just once.Next time you go there bring a tape recorder see if you pick anything up.

8. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Sorry Nick , just cant see anything in the pictures !

9. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Pretty weird. Judging from the rest of the pix, though, it's a good fishin' spot:wink:

10. SangamonCatKiller

State:
    central illinois
    okay maybe its a little tough to see it, after it was scanned, i promise if you could see the two pics in person of her face, you'd see it. Top left she is lookin directly at the camera

11. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I saw it plain as day.Just curious as to what else goes on?

12. Kowegi

Kowegi New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I always love ghost storys and i see the picture in the corner....

Nice cats by the way, what was their their weight?

13. SangamonCatKiller

State:
    central illinois
    Anywhere from 15 to 25 lbs not too bad, of a week.

14. SangamonCatKiller

State:
    central illinois
    I would have to say that it is the weird noises most of all. Like a child screaming sometimes. Have saw what i would call an orb off the opposite bank a few time just kinda travelling upstream, def. NOT a bug! Large snapping noises and the biggest animal we got around here would be a deer, i've heard what sounds like a 2 ton animal coming through there a few times and believe me it scared the crap out of me.... Not quite like the screaming noise though...

15. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Nick, She must not be a mean ghost. Because if she was you or somebody would have had a bad accident by now. Just carefull back in there and when you get finished fishing thank her.

16. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    pretty scary lookin stuff. dont let it bother you though. think about how many indians died on the banks of the sangamon.

17. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    I see the image, and it's not just because I believe in ghost, it's cause I see it.....

18. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I saw it too, but why is she laying down to look up at the camera? Show us a pic of her standing by a tree or something. What about the upside down angel in the same pic? Can you tell I don't believe in ghosts. lol :smile2:One more question. Any ghost worth it's salt would manifest in person not as a blurred image on film don't ya think? :roll_eyes::wink::cool2:

19. ArmyCatfish

ArmyCatfish New Member

State:
    Georgia
    thanks for sharin that stuff me and my buddy ARMYCATS are both into that kinda stuff so thanks

20. SangamonCatKiller

State:
    central illinois