Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so nobody has been posting about hte gathering... i was wondering who was going to make it down this year? Adam and i Will be down on friday!!! im very excited to see everyone again this yaer

· Registered
8,123 Posts
Got a retirement luncheon 11 to 1 then I will be pulling out.
Need to let some of the rain clear out anyhoo.
I'll be the camp greeter. See ya all there.
Think Rusty and Clod are already there tieing up fish!! LOL

· Registered
3,549 Posts
Rusty and Claudia caught a channel cat and a 5 lb. walleye last night along with a few others below the dam. There not running any water yet. Imagine they want the mo. river to go down before releasing from bagnell. Hopefully this wk. end they will let some loose as Truman is at 710 plus and still rising. Just talked to Rusty and there are fishing at windsor crossing today. Don't look like we will be camping this year as Judith just had surgery. I will bring the ol gimped up gal by though and say hey to everyone.......

· Registered
113 Posts
I plan to be thru at some point. We have a place at Bent Tree, so we want be camping, but I sure would like to meet some of y'all.

· Registered
318 Posts
I was really looking forward to going and meeting everyone this year since I haven't made it to one yet, but unfortunately I'm on call for work this weekend so I won't be able to go. Hope everyone has a good time and catches lots of fish.

Keep OZMAN and his family in your hearts as you enjoy your weekend!!

· Registered
7,495 Posts
I am here at work considering a last minute dash to the gathering, wasn't planning on going this year though and probably won't drag the boat if I do come. Not sure if i'd just sleep in my truck or what.

It's looking to be a SOAKER this year!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.