The Gateway Classic April 5th, 2008 Plattin Rock Boat Club Crystal City, Missouri (35 miles south of St. Louis)) Gateway Cats proudly presents the 2008 Gateway Classic. The good folks at Cabelas have decided to make our tournament, a FULL stop on the Cabelas King Kat Tour. Thats right, this is a full fledged Cabelas Event right here on the Mississippi River. ALOT of time and effort has gone into putting this exciting tournament together, and I hope the members of Gateway, and the Brotherhood Of Catfisherman are excited to be a part of it. The Top 20 Teams qualify for the King Kat Classic to be held in Henderson, KY in September. Entry fee for the Gateway Classic will be 100.00 Per Boat. 80% Payback, with the remaining 20% going to the Prize Purse at The King Kat Classic in September All Cabelas Rules will prevail, along with all rules and regulations of the Missouri Department of Conservation. Stay tuned for the official details soon, and what you will need to do to get signed up. The signup process will be through Cabelas, and they will making their seasonal announcements in the next couple of weeks. I will post all tournament details here in the Gateway section of the BOC, and well have a post in the Cabelas Section also. You can expect directions and all lodging information to be posted by December 15th. Discounted lodging will be available to all the tournament anglers. Sponsors are stacking up quickly for this Big Event. So Far the following folks have expressed an interest in attending 1. Cabelas 2. CatfishSafariRods 3. West Marine 4. Outdoor Guide Magazine (more getting added daily) A tournament flyer will be posted by December 15th that has ALL the information you will need. Please be patient until that time, as alot of details are being finalized, and alot of sponsor deals are being discussed. If you know anyone interested in fishing this exciting Tournament, please direct them to catfish1.com, and tell them to look in the Partners In Catfishing Section for Gateway, or Cabelas for information. Tell em, while they are there, to JOIN up with the Brotherhood Of Catfisherman and stay awhile. :wink: Gateway Cats wants to expressly Thank The Brotherhood Of Catfisherman, the folks at Cabelas, and The Plattin Rock Boat Club for making this all possible. More exciting news coming soon, but at least wanted to let everyone know whats going on for now.