Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
well junes allmost here so ya better hurry up and catch your fish because we all know they dont bite in june lmao

not too shabby last 2 days

caught fish from 3 foot of water to 45 foot of water
glad to see theres a FEW left. Fish will be few and far between come june for sure better getem while you still can folks!!! Way to go scotty nice lookin flat man. Ready to see round 2 from ya!!DING DING DING.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Yep i would say let the games began is right! Im not going to beable to make it all the way down to warsaw because of work- so you give them hell down there and ill see what i can do from about clinton all the way to up here in Kansascity. My father in law managed to pull two flatties in the boat the last two days!! I think that makes around 13 so far for me you and chris! We should have a small pot on biggest flatty of the year! (I shouldn't be the one starting that bet, i think all of them have bigger ones (flatheads that is) than me so far this year!That dosn't mean for you to go catch another 80lber either Scotty!!!! Here are some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pic of chris with his may flathead also

and herbs and mine flatheads from febuary

yep morris its allways a good trip when ya can mix in a few flatheads while wacken blue cats .

lmao troy july and august are the best months didnt ya know that hee hee lol

the big flow from the dam with gate water is soon to happen any day now !!!!!!!

let the 12 ounce sinkers fly and land wheir they may !!!!!! lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.