The game of poker

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by gcarlin, Mar 21, 2007.

1. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    SO , WHO ALL LIKES THE GAME OF TEXAS HOLD'EM??

2. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    I really enjoy it dont play as much anymore though.

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Make mine plain ole five card stud.Tha whole poker thing goin tv has sorta burned me out on it ,Although I'm allways up for a game of Widow'

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Play everyday on Poker Stars. Deal tournaments almost every other weekend. Love the game.

5. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey Matt Ill smoke you I will have to download pokerstars again and do battle. I will have the same name. Let me know the screen name and I will seek and destroy LOL

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LOL, sure thing buddy. hardnutz is my screen name on there. Look me up anytime. On alot before noon and after mindnight usually. When I am not working.

7. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    I'm always up for a game of poker although I am like 223reload I really like a game of 5 card draw, stud or 7 card stud. I do play Texas Hold em but I think there is more luck than skill in it than the others I mentioned.
    Now that is just my take on it and some of the others I play with. If we played for more money than we do it might be a diff ball game.
    Bill

8. MississippiJugHead

MississippiJugHead New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I started online playing at Ultimate Bet, went to Party Poker, and thanks to the US Congress am now playing at Poker Stars. And I have the hats to prove it!
    I cannot express how much I miss my Net Teller Debit Card!!!! I used to be able to start a withdrawal at Party Poker and have the money in my hands in less than 3 hours. With the current environment I am not sure how the withdrawals are working.
    I like to play multiple table sit-and-go tournaments.

9. HoFFmaXX

HoFFmaXX New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I play alot of hold em locally, i dont like the online because its too random for me. I like to read my oppenents and such, by the way for you fanatics out there, if u dont already know, on espn2 and espn classic from like 1230am till like 5am theres WSOP on EVERY NIGHT during the week, ive seen em all, i actually remember hands and who wins, ruins the fun, lol.