The Fish I Want to Catch this Year

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by kolie, Feb 4, 2009.

1. kolie

kolie New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    My name is Keyanna.

I'll be looking forward to catching a northeren pike, and catfish.
    :cool2:

Once I caught a 16" bass by myself. I want to show people my fish.:wink:
    See you arond,

kolie.:roll_eyes:

2. jolie

jolie New Member

State:
    PA
    Keyanna is a special fishermen.. as she is my daughter.

And She has been watching me participate in this forum and has decided to join:cool2:

and moreover, despite being only 9 she is a dang good fisherwoman! the attached fish was Her's; she casted to it, caught it and all dad had to do was get the slimy fish off the hook.

She's patient and determined. We're going to be fishing lots this year, together. a warm welcome to the newest kinzua kountry catfisher. me and her are looking forward to northern pike, and channel cats. (in fact, she has already patiently put in some river time for northern pike-- even though success has eluded us)...

Jolie :roll_eyes:

Attached Files:

3. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    Welcome Keyanna and good luck fishing with your dad he will teach you the right way to do it listen closely to him and be patient and I promise he will help you catch some fish!He is very smart and knows how fish act in the water.Nice to meet you have fun:wink:

4. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Good luck fishing this year Keyanna! Hope you reach your goals!

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome to the site, hope you out-fish daddy this year!!!:roll_eyes::smile2::wink: rollo

Here's some reps. for joining, and wish you well in 2009!!!!!!!

6. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    WELCOME TO THE BOC little lady hope you catch some big fish this year

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Tried to rep ya, but seems not to be working.. Maybe you have to have 10 posts for that also.?. It is showing up in my user cp, maybe you will get them soon.. anyways, welcome again.. rollo

8. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    It let me rep her but it didn't show up on her stats

9. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    welcome aboard Keyanna and i hope you and your dad get lots of big fish this year. even if you don't you both will remember the times you spent together trying for the rest of your lives.

10. PaJay-p

PaJay-p Guest

Glad to have you Keyanna!! Looks like you are off to a great start. Both of my girls, when they were young were my best fishing partners. We always talk about our fishing trips even now that they are older. They both say some of the most fun they had as kids was fishing with me. Good luck and have fun because your memories will last even until you're older than Daddy.:big_smile:

11. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P

Hello Keyanna,

I know you are a good reader so if you read alot of stuff on this forum, learn, and ask questions, you should become a good of a catfisherkid as you old man.

If you can handle that bass, you should be able to handle a catfish unless you come out here and tangle with a huge flat:wink:. Catfishing will require fishing at night so I hope you are not afraid of the dark. Having you like catfishing will also give your old man more chance to get out.

Good luck and I wanna see pics.

12. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Welcome, Keyanna! Hope you have fun reading and learning here. Tell your dad that I am waiting on him to come to South Carolina and fish with me! :cool2:

Bill in SC

13. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    welcome Keanna, sounds like you are on the right track. you stay after your goals and you ll achieve them . Have a great fishing season and enjoy the time spent together

14. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Welcome Keyanna,

You make sure that your daddy lets you come south this year. Your more than welcome to come down with him when he fishes in Templeton so you make sure that you hound him about coming down and fishing with us. And now that your goin to be fishing with him, make sure he isnt drinking too much diet pepsi.:wink:

Oh and if he mentions anything about a canoe after dark,,,you tell him he's crazy and your sittin on the bank.:smile2:

15. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    :big_smile: Welcome Keyanna to the B.O.C.! :0a25: :0a23: I hope you catch a lot of fish this year! :cool2:

16. alpal16

alpal16 New Member

State:
    Philly, PA
    Hey Keyanna, welcome to the BOC. Hope you have a great time fishing this year and catch a lot of 'em.

All the best!!

17. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    Welcome to the BOC Keyanna. I hope you catch a BIG Pike and Catfish this year

18. westvirginiacatfish

westvirginiacatfish New Member

State:
    Ronceverte
    Welcome Keyanna to the B.O.C :0a25:hope you catch lots of fish this year. Have fun and be safe. :smile2:

19. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome Keanna , Hope you catch a lot of fish this year, Congrats Dad on having a daughter who loves to fish ! :cool2::cool2::cool2:

20. jolie

jolie New Member

State:
    PA
    Just wanted to thank you all for being so welcoming.:0a31:

last night; me, keyanna, and mom read through the thread. Keyanna was very pleased and both me and mom were very appreciative of the thoughtful and encouraging things that were said. Keyanna and I talked a little bit about what else she might want to say or ask on-line and I expect her to write a few more things....

other than that. We're Waiting FOR spring like the rest of you... We'll be sure to post all the big catches right here on Catfish1.com:cool2: