Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well all we finally got the rig all together .I think it is going to work out real good for us.The only thing it is lacking is some running lights and a livewell .The lights will come when i get back to town,the livewell will have to come later.If any of you see something that could be of help on the boat ,all suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.....
.................................................................Robert

Attachments

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
The only thing I can see wrong is -it's not in the water yet and all slimed up. Thats the next step. Have fun and enjoy.Looks like you did a good job on it. You gotta be proud.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thing I can see wrong is -it's not in the water yet and all slimed up. Thats the next step. Have fun and enjoy.Looks like you did a good job on it. You gotta be proud.
Yes sir ,i am proud of the boat ,the boat use to be my fathers and its been alot of fun working on it . thank you John ....Robert

·
Registered
458 Posts
looks good.you might wanna get some rod holders if you aint got any already.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Great looking boat. Be Proud of it great job. Need some mud,guts,blood and fish in it. Hope U use it for many years and catch many fish.

PEEDEE Cat:smile2:

·
Registered
271 Posts
pole holders and cup holders. every time u have a drink in u'r hand you loose a pole and every time u have a pole in u'r hand u loose a drink, lol

let the next pics be of the monsters u and ur pops caught, good luck and be safe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.