the final chase is on

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by JERMSQUIRM, Nov 20, 2005.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well its shaking out now.

jimmie johnson made the second mistake in the race. he and crewchief watched kyle bush stay out on a low tire and crash and then did the same exact same thing. if you have a tire going down you will crash. the caution 90% of the time will be you. well they learned a valuable lesson there. :D

at one time carl had tony down to 12 points and has lead 94 laps at this point far more than anyone else. tony is now in 13th and carl runs 3rd. tony needs to finish 20 or better if carl wins. looks like it could come down to the wire.

tony has an ill handeling car and carl has been top 3 all race long. come on carl. :cool:

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    carl edwards has just locked up the 5 bonus points. ye haw. hes doing his jog. just needs tony to fall back past 20th. sure wish old carl could have gotton 20-30 more closer last week.

the race trivia Q's i had scheduled at 6pm will be at 6:30. the race won't be over. at 6.

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    looks like tons got it. there about a 10 lap shootout coming. 25th or better if carl ends up third. tony looks like hell be the victor.

4. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Biffle, Edwards and Martin the next three behind Tony. Good Job Rousch drivers!!!

Ray

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well boy im disgusted. the 2 tire gamble paid off for biffle and edwards gets the shaft. to bad he didn't take two they would never have caught him. went forn 11 to 4th in 10. biffle sneaks up and bites him. gets second on a stupid tie. :cursing:

6. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

Pretty good finish,was pulling for Martin!
    Leakyboat

7. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    after johnson scewed up it didn't matter to me..

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i was pulling for mark too. that would have givven second to edwards.

9. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    well, who won the cup? where did martin place in the cup race.

10. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Tony Stewart won the Nextel Cup. Greg Biffle won the race and Mark Martin 2nd in the race just a fender length behind Biffle. Martin finished 4th overall in the standings. Biffle and Edwards tied for 2nd.

11. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Many thanks to you Walter for keeping us informed! you did a good job!! :D

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    dont forget. since they tied for second place biffle gets it cause he won 6 races and edwards only 4. that blew my mind. i thought biffle was kind of out of it a ways. then when edwards finished just 3 spots behing and carl lead the most laps they were tied. :eek: guess biffle was only a mear 15 or so out at the begining.