The Fever!

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by TA2D, Nov 10, 2006.

1. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Who has it, tomorrow is the firearms opener in Nebraska, leaving from work and going to try my luck! I have spotted some big bucks where I am going, hope that one is there in the morning!

Aaron

TA2D

2. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Good luck Brother. Next Saturday for me. Is it just me, but seems like fishing and hunting are the only things just as exciting as when I was a kid. Everything else is pretty predictable.
    :cool2:

3. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    Aaron, my husband(vlparrish) is suffering from the "fever". Opening day in Kentucky is tomorrow and he tried to go to bed early, but I hear him in there tossing and turning.

The only cure that I can suggest is: take 1 big buck or 1 doe during the day. Good luck with your fever!

4. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I guess I'm down with it too. Here it is 1:20 in the morning. I went to bed at 8:00 so I could get up at 3:00 and be in the woods with my muzzle loader before dawn. I haven't slept a wink thinking about which of my three stands I should sit in this morning. As usual, I'll decide when I get there and see which way the wind is blowing. Good Luck everybody!

5. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    WHOOO HOO HOOO!!!!!!:big_smile:
    Cant wait, cant wait, cant wait. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning.
    Im expecting a high around 50 with scattered rain. Hope it does rain as I got a blind set out to keep me dry and hopefully the rain will keep a few home in bed. Have only seen one little 6 or 8 pointer this year and its not a shooter to me. Hoping to have some travelling bucks wander on in. If its not raining I may have to flip a coin to decide which stand to use.

6. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Finall got around to printing off my tag! I can only be out the next couple of mornings for an hour or so, working the night shift and all! Good luck and happy hunting!

Aaron

TA2D

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Good Luck, :004: :004: :004: :004:

8. mobowhtr

mobowhtr Member

State:
    MO
    I guess I'm backwards, to me gun season is a time to take a couple of wkends off and get reaquainted with the wife, I'll start again after thanksgiving.

9. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    got mine saturday mornin aaron! i posted a thread with the details and pics.