Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did have a really nice pc, only one year old and really state of the art..A couple weeks ago it died, mother board and processor went at the same time.

I never knew how addicted I was, I could get on a computer a couple of times a day at work, but not the same.

It screwed up my whole routine, I just wondered around the house with nothing to do, and in a bad mood...

Yesterday I bought a new computer, and I feel so much better:big_smile:..Now I am getting my otherr one fixed for a back-up!~

Without a computer I did not even know what the weather was like outside!:big_smile:

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
I did have a really nice pc, only one year old and really state of the art..A couple weeks ago it died, mother board and processor went at the same time.

I never knew how addicted I was, I could get on a computer a couple of times a day at work, but not the same.

It screwed up my whole routine, I just wondered around the house with nothing to do, and in a bad mood...

Yesterday I bought a new computer, and I feel so much better:big_smile:..Now I am getting my otherr one fixed for a back-up!~

Without a computer I did not even know what the weather was like outside!:big_smile:
Know the feeling buddy. Don't realize how much you use /miss, it till you can't get to one and be able to unwind.Where I been workin (no Putter ):sad2: till I get back home on weekends.Long WEEK!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
It is amazing how darn dependent I am on these things (especially after finding the BOC). Both my wife and I fight over the laptop all the time---her on eBay and me on the BOC (though I am known to hunt eBay---sometimes too much!):smile2:

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Damm Computers!!! Got Me Hooked BAD. If I don't get My BOC Fix daily and sneak a pek at E-Bay(might just be something I NEED Right) then the Day is SHOT. Know just what Ya mean Jack!!! Hi I'm John a Puterholic,Hi John. LOL J.D.
:wink::smile2:

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Did you get a laptop so you can take it fishin' with you, Jack?:big_smile:

·
Registered
38 Posts

I work on computers alot and its weird both the CPU and Motherboard died at the same time. Not unheard of i guess.:sad2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.