The death of a computer.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathunter, Mar 15, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I did have a really nice pc, only one year old and really state of the art..A couple weeks ago it died, mother board and processor went at the same time.

I never knew how addicted I was, I could get on a computer a couple of times a day at work, but not the same.

It screwed up my whole routine, I just wondered around the house with nothing to do, and in a bad mood...

Yesterday I bought a new computer, and I feel so much better:big_smile:..Now I am getting my otherr one fixed for a back-up!~

Without a computer I did not even know what the weather was like outside!:big_smile:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Know the feeling buddy. Don't realize how much you use /miss, it till you can't get to one and be able to unwind.Where I been workin (no Putter ):sad2: till I get back home on weekends.Long WEEK!!

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    We got a pile of junkers if ya need any parts. My life revolves around one of these contraptions.:wink:

4. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    I think I could deal with losing a arm or leg easier then lose my computer.

5. PiscMonkey

PiscMonkey New Member

State:
    Michigan
    I'm totally hooked on my laptop! :eek:oooh: will be lost without it and be unable to talk with any of my new online fishing friendsand learn all I could on fishing info and the likes. :wink:

6. alpal16

alpal16 New Member

State:
    Philly, PA
    It is amazing how darn dependent I am on these things (especially after finding the BOC). Both my wife and I fight over the laptop all the time---her on eBay and me on the BOC (though I am known to hunt eBay---sometimes too much!):smile2:

7. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Its addicting for sure !!!

8. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Damm Computers!!! Got Me Hooked BAD. If I don't get My BOC Fix daily and sneak a pek at E-Bay(might just be something I NEED Right) then the Day is SHOT. Know just what Ya mean Jack!!! Hi I'm John a Puterholic,Hi John. LOL J.D.
    :wink::smile2:

9. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Did you get a laptop so you can take it fishin' with you, Jack?:big_smile:

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hi-my name is Kenny and I am a ADDICT!

11. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I know how you feel. I admit I have a computer addiction problem. When I want a new one, I have to get it and build a real humdinger of one too. It is my life force, I swear.

12. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.

I have to agree, my life would be empty without mine as well. It's GREAT!!!

13. Menth

Menth New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I work on computers alot and its weird both the CPU and Motherboard died at the same time. Not unheard of i guess.:sad2: