the curse is FINALLY over!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by rcbbracing, Apr 16, 2009.

1. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Finally its over! I was a little farm pond catching gills with my lil bro for bait...He was learning how to throw the cast net and it happened! I FINALLY caught my first channel cat of the year! On an ultralite and a worm....After all the clever and fancy stuff ive done over the last month and half trying to outsmart them...it had to come down to this...lol...well hey i finally slayed my first cat that wasnt a bullhead!

2. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    dave ur 1 up on me for the yr guess when we go to tappan ill have to make my 1st 1 a 50 lb flattie or bigger lol good job man and way to go lets just see if ya can do it at tappan on sat? lol

3. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    hey buddy sometimes i think we out fish our self, god knows i have,one time i got a l. m. bass on my sons lil ultra lite , 5 1/2 lbs on 4 lbs test (and hell ya i landed him lol )ive seen a few of your threads,talking about what you tryed ,were, and win. it must not of been your time till now bro , wishing u much more luck.:cross:

4. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    hey, last time i was out all i got was broke off in a tree. now that you have pulled the first of the year they will come more often. good luck