The Crappie, The Bass & The Slab. 3/24

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by bluehunter, Mar 25, 2007.

1. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Just had to give The Cap another chance. This time went out with Riverbud to go after some cats and slabs. The morning bite was as tough as usual but picked up in the afternoon as soon as the winds picked up allowing us to drift around some different holes targeting the schools. First crappie was caught on a minnow while we were seated trying to get some cats. 2nd spot we targeted for cats resulted in a 4 pound bass that decided to take a piece of MACKEREL. Needless to say I was shocked. Let that one go and when the winds picked up, we tabbed crappie here and there on jigs with my biggest being a little over 2 pounds. This is my 3rd trip in a role that i caught a 2 pound slab or more. Still going strong there. Thanks to Dale for getting me on the water, otherwise I would have been sitting home wishing I was on the water. Ended up being a good trip. Until next time ya, peaces

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22806&d=1174872853

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22807&d=1174872853

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22808&d=1174872853

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Brian - Another great report and photos! Keep 'em coming!:smile2:

3. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Looks like you have those Crappie figured out.

4. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Good eating there.....congrats

5. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Congrats, bluehunter on some nice Crappie and the Bass.

6. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Nice crappie,they will be heating up here soon.

7. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :eek:oooh: B.H.,

"Looking Good There Man"! :eek:oooh:

"Way To Go"! :big_smile:
    :confident:

Take It Easy - Later,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

8. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Ohhh mannnnn I've got that itch bad..... Today I go to the hamburg pa cabelas to get my Canoe & fishing license... 6hrs to go to get out of work. 20 min to get home 40 min to get to cabelas provided traffic doesnt stink & theres no speed traps... someone get some calamine lotion!!! ohh and by the way. Nice Catch!!

9. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Great report Brian :tounge_out: