The Commonwealth of PA ROCKS!

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by Blacky, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I scroll through all the the individual state forums and can see that no other state forum catches and shares with each other reports and pics than PA.

Only if we had blues here and this forum would be "off the charts"!

Thank you all my Keystone brethrens for making this part of the site so enjoyable day in and day out.

YOU GUYS ROCK!:cool2:

2. I agree Tan! Pa kicks butt, thanks to all our PA brothers and sisters.:wink:

We should get an award!:eek:oooh:

I am glad to be your guys friend on here!:roll_eyes:

3. mattr

mattr New Member

State:
    PA
    yea, i noticed early on that the PA forum here has some great anglers who give reports, give great advice and are eager to land a hand. Thanks guys, I can't explain how grateful I am to have met some of you and be able to go fishing with ya's. Hats off to you! and may we all have a wonderful fall, and catch some monster fish. :cool2::big_smile:

4. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    I agree Pa is great I learned a lot from the guys I met and fished with,learned about flats that I had no idea even existed so Thanks to you PA brothers for everything you taught me and keep on teaching me

5. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

We,re blessed here in the PA. section brothers!:big_smile:

6. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    the PA forum is the place to be. a bunch of great folks here and alot of knowledge shared.

7. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    And you get a fat GA boy thrown in for free.. :smile2:

8. Eich

Eich New Member

State:
    Mount Joy,
    Tan, I agree and right back at you my brother! :cool2:

Ray

9. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I love it here so much that I can't leave!!! I was extremely disappointed when I decided to accept the job here in MD, only to look the the MD section and see "maybe" 3 posts, all a few weeks old :sad2::embarassed:

I fished for flats long before I found this place, but once I did I read, and read, and read, and read and then I realized my old "techniques" were not working.

10. saros2500

saros2500 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I agree with everyone. It's like sitting around a campfire. It's nice that cattin isn't the only thing that we talk about too. Lot of good discussion.

11. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    And a couple of those people that post in the maryland section are from Pa and West Virginia and virginia.:smile2:

But on a serious note. I enjoy reading all the stuff here in the Pa section. Definitely a lot of avid anglers passionate about their fishing. Really good to see a lot of anglers from Pa that chase the cats, in a state that really isn't known for catfish primarily.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  12. Skammer

Skammer New Member

State:
    Pa.
    HOOOOORAY FOR PA !
    I'm glad I live & fish here!:003:

13. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I also want to say "Thank You" to everyone that posts in the Pa threads! :big_smile: Lot's of great information shared here! Always tons of excellent photos which I really love viewing! :cool2:

14. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    PA is cool we got everything here game fish wise

15. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Glad to know there are some awesome post here. Like in Ohio just wish we had more blues. Seems like no where but maybe the ohio river has them near us. Long drive from myself however an not really worth it. Need better stocking on them for sure.

16. grouse & britt

grouse & britt New Member

State:
    Pa.
    no doubt the PA Guys have built a BOC community:wink: that says somthing about them as individules in addition to fishing skills :cool2:

17. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Every Brother Ive fished with has been great. Some have bad taste in sports teams (NPT:cool2:) but every one is a blast to hang with. Thanks guys.

18. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    sure wish PA had blues, that would really be great:wink:

19. :smile2::smile2::wink:

20. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    I'm kind of surprised the Delaware river doesn't have the blues or many of them if at all. Not an expert, but seems the Delaware river could easily be a good home to them. I do know there have been some blues caught below Conowingo on the Susky pushing 30#(Now if they could only figure out how to get up over the dam's with the fish ladders.). Might only be a matter of time before they start showing up on the Delaware river and other places.

I do know for a fact they have started showing up on the upper Potomac(which was unheard of just a half dozen years ago), some 80 miles up stream from the hotbed on the lower potomac.:wink: So it can happen.