The CCC

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by Bryan8552, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Bryan8552

Bryan8552 New Member

State:
    nc
    How would you go about joining the CCC? I'm sure the details have been posted here in the past, but I've never seen them.

2. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Bro., we would be honored to have you and the boys join the CCC. Our membership dues are $20.00 per year and this includes your family. You can join by doing the following: We would need your full name and family members names, your mailing address, your tel. or cell #, type of boat and your e-mail address. You can mail all this info. to: Carolinas Catfish Club, 7435 Pine Ridge Drive, Denver, NC 28037 along with your check made out to the Carolinas Catfish Club. Mac Byrum, Treasurer of the CCC.

We meet the second Wednesday of every month except December, at the Gander Mtn. Sports store in Mooresville, NC.

3. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    If anybody else is interested in the Carolinas Catfish Club you can find us on the BOC under Partners in Catfishing. We are an educational, political (for catfish only), social type club. We do conduct several small members only catfish tournament in the fall/winter season. We welcome all that are interested in learning about catfish, catching catfish, conserving our catfish fisheries and all things related to cats.

4. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    We have a meeting coming up on Wed. the 9th. Im sure Wyliecat will post the details soon.

Hope to see you there

5. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    We would love to have you! Thanks for posting the information LakeNormanBlues. Be sure to PM me your e-mail address so I can keep you posted on what is happening. Anyone that would like to be on our mailing list should also PM me with your e-mail address.

This months meetings will be spent covering the proposed regulations changes on the blue cat on Lake Norman and Badin Lake. The public hearings will be taking place during January so we want our membership to be aware of what is going on.

We will also hand out awards from the Carolina Catfish Club fall tournament series. I think someone is getting a Hydro Glo light!!! :big_smile:

As usual we will be meeting the second Wednesday of each month at the Gander Mountain store in Mooresville, NC at 7:00pm. Please come out and visit with us, and if you like what you see then join up! :wink:

6. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    Dieter, are any of the meeting manditory? Me & Russ are considering joining but know it would be tuff for us to make many of the meetings. We would like to fish in some of your tournaments but they are on the weekends, easier to make than meeting in the middle of the week. Thanks JD.

7. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    No, none are manditory.

8. Bryan8552

Bryan8552 New Member

State:
    nc
    Well, if our membership application is accepted and the mail runs on time, we will be proud members of the CCC come about Friday. I know we won't make it to many meetings (if any). Just want to show our support for a group of good people with the best of intentions!

9. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    bryan you are joining one of the best run clubs there is i hav been a member for two yrs the members help each outher any way posable so any way i can help let me know. and welcome abord we need more members thanks again. ron howard

10. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    Bryan thanks for joining, thanks for the kind words, and welcome aboard. Your e-mail address has been added and we will be sending you out info as it becomes available.