Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say thanks to those who put it on, it was a great time. thanks to wyliecat for cooking and all those who brought food. if you wasn't able to attend their was alot of good fellowship and fun to have so try hard to make it next time you won't be disappointed .

· Registered
2,403 Posts
My wife and I had a great time yesterday as well we especily like to thank the Professor Mac for a day of the three E's I think my wifee is now a Catfisher she had a blast catching those kitty's I think I've found me a partner for team Dolittle Mac thanks again and tell your wife thanks for the brownies and it was a pleasure meeting her Dieter thanks for the heart attack specials I enjoied them greatly even though my wife did'nt won't me to touch them they were great. While she was talking to Mark & Mac's wife I slipped over and had another burger and dawg LOL

· Registered
7,094 Posts
If I remember correctly we had 24 people in attendance. The location was perfect, but I hate that the splash park was "down for repairs". Of course some of us with small kids may have been there until dark had it been working!!

The covered shelter was nice, especially considering how warm it was. Having the ramp right next doors was pretty cool, especially for the folks that got to fish that morning.

We will definately have to look at doing it again this fall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.