The Bull is Back!

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by tbull, Dec 24, 2009.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Well it's been a tough couple of months, but I am headed back to the water on Sunday, I can't wait! My buddy pulled his boat for the winter, and is letting me use his sonar. Enough to get me on the water, thats all that matters. We'll see what happens, river is gonna be on the rise. Just the way I like it!:roll_eyes:

2. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    atta boy when we goin lol
    merry x mas

3. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Good luck to ya travis, I will be out this weekend myself in hopes to catch a biggun:wink:

4. GMRcatman

GMRcatman Member

State:
    Ohio
    Can't wait too hear a report, hope you get into some good ones.

5. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    good luck, i'll be out saturday and sunday i hope. just need to find someone to go with me.

6. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Good luck broski.
    I'll be watching the Bengals destroy their hopes of the playoffs while you're hopefully out slayin'. :smile2:

7. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Grab the bull (or the blue) by the horns.....glad to hear you are back man, get on some fish....show me up...post it on the BOC, and call it a day. :smile2:. I look forward to a report, hope you all have a good time. Merry Christmas

8. Catfish_Rob

Catfish_Rob New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, OHIO
    It is good to hear you got your sh!t together and are getting back on the water. Best of luck. I may make my way to the banks of the big O this weekend. I wanna see some big fish, and I'm not catching them so you gotta.

9. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Good Luck Travis. And be careful out there. Double careful if you are alone. Hope you hook into some real brutes. Looking forward to your report...

10. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    good luck Travis! Hope you catch a nice one or two

11. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    I'd go with you, but I have to go to x-mas at my wife's grandma's on Sunday. Anytime you need someone, let me know. If I can get away, I will. :wink:

12. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Good luck man, Glad the funk is passing, now just gotta get Matt ( Riverking) out of his....:smile2: I gotta work Sat and Have family stuff on Sunday otherwise Id be trying to make it out as well. Be safe and hope you get on some.

Salmonid

13. cdog

cdog New Member

State:
    ohio
    good luck to ya.

14. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Member

State:
    Cincinnati
    Glad to see your back at it. I am probably going to head out on Monday for a little bit.

15. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I knew you would fold, and be back at em!:wink: You have an "oversized channel cat gene" in your blood man!:big_smile: Merry Christmas. And lets see some big fish man!!!!!!!! rollo

16. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey now I didnt fold, just have a very good friend who bailed me out for the time being. Plus my boat was cussing me out everytime I walked in the garage for letting her sit for over a month!:eek:oooh::smile2:...She loves the winter time what can i say..:big_smile:

17. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    How does the wife feel about you breaking down and leaving with the other woman again? :smile2: