The Brave

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ace, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    We are free because of the BRAVE.

:pudency:

:cat:

Attached Files:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thank God for the Brave and all they are doing so we can have peace and freedom. And Thank God for his GRACE. Ace thanks for posting the pics, least we might forget what others are going through for america.

3. FROG

FROG New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    as always ace awsome post brother I thank GOD for our brave men and women who are defending our country everyday only GOD knows what they really go through. thanks for the pics brother.

4. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Thanks Ace for the pictures brother,

Thank GOD for our Brave Soldiers, and for what they do..

5. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    My son, who is currently in basic training at Ft. Benning, took his xmas leave with me and his twin sister. Everywhere we went, he got to wear his BDU's. I must truthfully admit, I got to be jealous of the attention he received. All the people my age slapping him on the back, shaking his hand, praising his sacrifice - which I also do. But it was the same ones, the ones about my age group. who spit in my face when I came home from Viet Nam. They called me a baby killer. Mothers would not let me talk to their sons - I was an army recruiter at the time. I fell like telling these people to just shut their faces up... this generation of a soldier is not any differnt from the soldiers of my generation. They have a job to do and they do it to the best of their abilities. These people who have spoke out of two differnt faces should be ashamed of themselves. And that is my two cents worth.

6. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N

Brother Lawrence I want to thank for your service to our country I lived in the same time frame I know where you are coming from THANKS BROTHER.

7. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    My dad is a retired NCO also from the Vietnam Era. He also served in Desert Storm in 91 with me. He feels the exact same way. You are not alone brother.

MAJ D