Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard from Jason ... aka Catfishrollo ... and they did well today. They will be back in tomorrow evening and he will post photos and give the final results ... I don't want to steal any of his thunder and to make everyone guess .... :wink:
Garry-

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hope you guys are having the time of your lives and the weather cooperated for you also.Your keeping us in suspence.Now who caught the biggest fish of the trip? DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
well, i just got back home... had alot of fun fishing my first time for them blues! i will post some pic.s here in a while along with the story about our trip, we cut our trip a day short due to winds this morning early. we decided the winds were probably not going to be safe enough to be in my boat in, and decided to come back after 3 days! But, I have no regrets, we had fun and caught a few fish... BBL...rollo

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad you made it back safely ...... Looking forward to the picts ..... Garry- :big_smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.