The Boys Came to see the Cat-toon!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by TOPS, Jan 25, 2010.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    My two sons came from Louisiana to see the Cat-toon,heck they are more excited than I[not really!].

Actually, I gave them my old boat,they came to get it!!

Attached Files:

2. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    You look real good with the cat toon Tops.... I'm glad your son's like it.... you all will love all the room to get up and run around when the old body gets stiff lol...... and those long night fishing trips this summer, that couch in the back sure makes a good place to stretch out lol been there done that lol

3. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Glad for ya Top!!!:smile1: Now get out there & give some real time skip reports from the outlet!!!! A daily report would do nicely!!!:present::flag::waiting:

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Couple of good looking boys there Top. Of cource they will never look as good as you!! LOL Their stacked to high.

5. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i tell you what sister Cass i dont think anyone else would have bin as happy with that toon as Top it went to the right man i am happy for ya Top good to see you so exsited you deserve it Brother

6. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Those boys took their looks back after their mother, didn't they Top?:winky:

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Looking good Top. Your going to be fishing in style and will have room for the whole family. Congrats.

8. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    top i wish you well with the toon and hope you catch as many and as big a fish as cass and i did on it.

9. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Top what are ya doing standing around... get that thing in the water and start fishing:party: