The BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by orion_xxvx, Mar 23, 2008.

1. orion_xxvx

orion_xxvx New Member

State:
    North Central Missouri
    I have never met a better bunch of people and am glad I have been able to have known you. Keep up the good work and keep catchin and releasin the big ones!

2. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a27:
    I totally agree with you Buddy - the people here are the "Best Ever". :0a23:
    (and your a part of that Buddy)
    :wink:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I agree. Its a pretty good place with lots of great people. Especially all the ones I've met and my Buddy Crab that I fish with all the time now. Without the BOC, I wouldn't have him as a fishing partner.:wink::big_smile:

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I used to love this place then there was this guy named John from Kantuck that ruined it for me:smile2::tounge_out:

No really this place and the people here are great, after meeting a bunch of them including DH and JW which was a treat :eek:oooh:.

5. alpal16

alpal16 New Member

State:
    Philly, PA
    This is really a nice place to be involved with...it has only been a short time for me, but I really like it. People are especially great about answering any questions you have or sharing their experiences with products, fishing tactics, ect. I am really glad to have found the BOC.:big_smile:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Are you still upset about that trip you took down here....:confused2::smile2:
    I'll put you on some fish in April when/if you make it down. I'll have my boat by then. 2 maybe 3 people is pretty much the limit since its small but I'll get you on some fish so you'll quit whining...:tounge_out::crazy::wink::smile2:

7. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Nah not upset John just diggen at ya :smile2:, Happy Easter bud. Im going to try to make there in April Ill probably make it to the meet in April but not sure about the meet in May.

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Thats cool. I didn't think you were mad, just had to rib you also. :tounge_out::smile2:
    Happy Easter to you and your family also! :wink::big_smile:
    Can't wait to meet up with you all again!!!:wink::big_smile:

9. cathooked

cathooked New Member

State:
    north carolina
    yep it is the best site and only site i go to..

10. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Great post brother, best people on the WWW.

11. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yup, I got to agree with ol "SuperFly Louderback", its a great post Rob, and the same sentaments right back to ya bro. This site is great, the members are great, the staff are great. I cant think of any other place online that I would rather be. Great job to everybody from bottom to top!

12. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    yes this is the greatest place in the world and the people are so supportive of oneanother it s a great place glad i found it a few moths ago thye people here has given me alot of support here the last few weeks in the prayer section because cancer is about to take my mothers life thanks guys and the BOC

13. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I agree there is alot of good people on here and alot of helpful stuff too