THE BOC RULES!!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whiteriverbigcats, May 6, 2009.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    This place has to be the GREATEST SITE the net has ever had the privlage of having..

Did you know this probably the only site where if you have an issue, That the man who started if all will take the time to CALL YOU and address the issue that you have? And take into consideration every word you say.

I bet alot of you didnt realize that.

Did you also know that its the only site I know where you can have someone personally check your account for login problems without even getting mad.

I have been here for years and its all because they AWSOME Work that is putinto this site and all the friends I have made along the way from my very first post..

I stumbled across this site by mere accident while trying to start my own catfish site ( that never even got started, LOL ) And im glad it didnt cause i would have never had time for it cause if BOC was a drug I would need some serious rehab cause Im addicted and constantly need a BOC fix!!:smile2:

Thank you Paul for making the BEST SITE on the net.And the rest that make this site the way it is. Theres is no other even close to matching what Catfish1.com has to offer.
    And im proud to have had the privlage of finding it and honored to be a member...

Again, Thanks Paul!!

2. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I forgot to mention he took 1-2 hours of his time at 2-3am in the morning to help me get back up and running without getting mad...

NOW THATS JUST AWSOME!!!!:smile2:

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    There is no other site on the web that is like this. This site is SOLID GOLD!!:smile2::cool2:

4. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Tell us what you really think, Shane, LOL

5. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Shane awesome post reps to ya!