The BOC On My Cell Phone!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Katmaster Jr., Dec 31, 2005.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Hey ya'll, I recently got the Internet on my cell phone. Now I get on the BOC even while I'm fishing! Did it already a few times. It's hard to post much because of the small buttons and stuff. But I can read and see all the Pictures and stuff on here. I am a "BOC Addict" so this is my dream come true....lol :eek: :D I might try to post sometime from my cell phone.....if you see a post from me that's got a bunch of mispelled words and stuff than thats probaly what I did.....that, or eithier I just got back from a all-nighter fishing trip and I'm super tired..... :eek:

Anyone else done this?

Take it easy, Zakk :)

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have wanted a cell phone for years just for that reason..However I just dont want the monthly fees :D

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Shoot, I dont pay for the bill..... my dad does...lol....he catches all the fish, So I Might as well run up the bill....lol .....just kidding.... :D

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I fail to see the humor in, "My dad is payin the bill!" Get a JOB!

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Actually I do have a job bro, I work FOR my DAD for FREE. I dont get paid I just help him out with his business like I should. I was really just joking about that. I mean I dont run up the bill or anything for nothing, the internet thing is free anyway on my phone unless I'm roaming in which that case I would not use it.

I really was just kidding...... :)

6. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Zack, you gotta excuse Georgey. He's been a grumpy old fart since birth :p

7. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Oh ok........ :D

Zakk :)