The BOC Members Special for JULY

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by akwolf41, Jul 2, 2007.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    All BOC Members;

The price of KatBobbers and Fat-KatBobbers just went down for BOC Members.
    To buy at those prices you nust go to the link below. The Regular Website does not have these Special Prices--So Bookmark this link.

http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/BOCspecial.htm

Thank you and If you have any questions-- PM Me:

Gene

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for the great offer Gene. Once ya try em you are hooked, I love mine!!

3. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I've got to hand it to Gene. He really works his program on the BOC.
    He is coming up with something new or offering new great deals all the time.

4. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Thanks Guys;

I appreciate your Kudos;

Gene

5. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    gene you may not read about them all the time but you get kudos from me ever time one of these big cats come to the bank.thats 11 kudos this year.tks.for such a fine product.catbobbers rule.

6. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Gene, I Was going to make an order anyways, Then I went with GaryF fishing last nite No fish caught:0a15: ,But he gave me one of your FatKat Bobbers 2" and I really loved it. He also let me use a glowstick or yours and around 9:30pm Sunday nite I broke it and it is still glowing Now just not as brite but still thats like 26 hours Plus that is amazing Imo.

I need to mail you a money order I will enclose A printed copy of Your Checkout Cart. Is that all You Need??, And the Money Order Also.

Thanks for the great products and for being a wonderful Member/Sponsor of this wonderful B.O.C.

Shelby

7. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    just got some katbobbers from u gene & really like em alot i will namedropping ur website every chance i get & will never use any other kind of bobber--thanks & keep up the good work on ur products, from texas willcat!!!!

8. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Thanks Gang:

I appreciate you using the KatBobbers and liking them. They are not for all situations buy used when it gives you the ADVANTAGE is what they were designed for. Keep using them and letting me know your results.

Shelby you are doing fine with the way you can order.

Thanks Much;

Gene

9. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    I'm in for 4 more Fat Kats, lol. I don't really go through them this fast except that I've given a few away.

GaryF (in Overland Park, KS :wink:)

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Gene,
    I'm still wanting a couple(1 or 2) katbobbers and a pack of glow-sticks but just can't do it yet. As soon as I'm able to I'm gonna order some. Those 2 hook rigs you sent me are GREAT!!! They work really well with bigger baits!!! Thanks again Buddy!!!
    I'm plugging your products and web-site to my fishing buddies and trying to get them to order some of the world's finest katbobbers ever made!!! :wink::cool2::big_smile: Hope they order soon,i'll make them give me 15-20 glow-sticks and a bobber to try out...:wink::roll_eyes::smile2:

11. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Looks like a great deal Gene. Ive been thinking of picking a few of em up, Ive heard really good things about them here. Ill probably get some by this weekend and try em out for myself.

12. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Too good a deal to pass up. I just sent my order, Gene..... I'm sure it won't be my last.:wink:

13. bilyjojimbob

bilyjojimbob New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Couldnt stand it any longer. Hopefully will get them in plenty of time to win the next fishoff with em:big_smile:

14. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Thomas;

I just got my e-mail and your order and it will ship this morning. Now get out there and use them and you may just catch BIG FISH in the Fishoff.

Good Luck;

Gene